My newest project: Lost Jungle ~ Remastered (RELEASED pg. 4)

Creating new content for Trespasser!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

TrespasserGuy
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Re: My newest project: Lost Jungle ~ Remastered (RELEASED pg

Post by TrespasserGuy »

machf wrote:BTW, I never got to see the fish other than in TresEd, but they're supposed to be less than an inch (~2cm) long, so... (I had some of those in a fishbowl as a kid... they kept dying on me even though I regularly changed the water, because they're a species which neads a lot of care)
Ha, that's awesome machf.
Spoiler: show
In the very start of the level, when the player splashes down onto the first waterfall pond, the fish are meant to scatter away as to be startled by the splash. It's a "blink and you'll miss it" kind of thing. Similarly, when you approach the stream that leads to the same waterfall pond, no matter which direction you approach it from, a whole school of fish will swim by. This is also hard to notice, so make sure to pay attention to the stream once you approach it. The beetles that are scattered throughout the valley are also hard to find, because in real life bugs are hardly noticeable unless you really look close :P The majority of them are resting on the branches of trees or clinging to the trunks of them.
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

I've seen the beetles and the snake, the fish are the only ones I didn't get to see. I did notice the triggers, though...
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Tres WIP: updated T-Script Reference and File Formats documents
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files
Melber
Triceratops
Triceratops

Post by Melber »

I had a lot of fun exploring the environment.

And also when T-rex was still growling at Dilophosaurus, hidden (or stuck, idk) on the top of rail station. :mrgreen:
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

Sooo I went into the Jungle again this morning, trying as I could to find all eight of the Mayan statue pieces. In my thorough investigation, I did discover two separate areas with insects! Most agreeable. Not to be found, however, was the fabled presence of swimming fish. This, I leave to future investigations.
A Tyrannosaurus was seen to enter the realm of the Long Grass, which verily removed such need as might have been for the ousting of smaller saurian residents... However, upon finding the familiar piece therein, I consulted my count of pieces and found that still, though only, the left headdress piece was, as so many hunters, still missing. I hope one day to return in search of the final missing piece.
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

I have finished LostJungle HD! I must say, a really nice level. The end was fully unexpected, even having already found the nature of the setting in the end-area. Wherever Mickey is I hope he appreciates it, too.
TrespasserGuy
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by TrespasserGuy »

Melber wrote:I had a lot of fun exploring the environment.

And also when T-rex was still growling at Dilophosaurus, hidden (or stuck, idk) on the top of rail station. :mrgreen:
Draconisaurus wrote:I have finished LostJungle HD! I must say, a really nice level. The end was fully unexpected, even having already found the nature of the setting in the end-area. Wherever Mickey is I hope he appreciates it, too.
Thanks for playing through this guys! Drac, I'm glad you've finally finished the level in its entirety. Hopefully in the future I can attempt another "Remastered" version of some old fan favorite custom level :yum:
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

I once started a mod called Tres~Isle. It was the TC Isle heightmap, but using retail Trespasser assets in the places of TC ones. Got relatively far, even a warehouse and facilities in the crater, but lost all progress from some laptop issue or another.
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Post by TheIdiot »

TrespasserGuy wrote: Thanks for playing through this guys! Drac, I'm glad you've finally finished the level in its entirety. Hopefully in the future I can attempt another "Remastered" version of some old fan favorite custom level :yum:
Beach HD, HD? :P