Moderators: scallenger, Rebel, Sky, madppiper

TheGuy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor
Antispam: No

Journeys of a Time Lord

Post by TheGuy »

Hi everyone!

Quite a while ago, I started working on a little Doctor Who related audio series called Journeys of a Time Lord. I play The Doctor, along side Jenni Milward, who plays his assistant. :)

I'm very proud to announce that part one of episode one has been released! Please take a listen, and let me know what you think. :)

Here's the synopsis and link...
Journeys of a Time Lord is a fan-made Doctor Who audio series.

This first adventure, Flashbang, written by Tom East, with additional writing by Matthew Perks, goes from the archives of Scotland Yard to the depths of an abandoned warehouse.
Following certain mysterious disappearances, Samantha Weaver goes to interview Jake Lombard, a senior officer at Scotland Yard and head of the investigation. However, all is not what it first seems…

Starring Matthew Perks as The Doctor, Jenni Milward as Samantha Weaver, and Jaime Carroll as Jake Lombard.
Listen on YouTube...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47untXhF7OM

Or download the MP3...
http://www.box.net/shared/jzz2sheb5x
ImageImage
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Re: Journeys of a Time Lord

Post by Draconisaurus »

Am interested (as you might guess lol) - but must be running to work. I find that listening to audio commentary and/or audio drama actually helps me focus on purely visual tasks like most parts of modding, so I'll hopefully remember to bring this about when I get back to that..
TheGuy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Post by TheGuy »

You've actually already heard this, though quite a long time ago. :yum: There have been many extensive changes since then, so I do recommend that you listen to it again if you want. :)

It doesn't seem like there are many people interested here though. :( I do encourage anyone who's even mildly interested in sound design and mixing to have a listen though! You'll be blown away! :mrgreen:
ImageImage
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Hmmm, Slugger's interested in Doctor Who, but his visitation and participation at the forum here is sporadic at best :yum:
makairu
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Post by makairu »

I'll listen to it when I have time.
TheGuy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor