How do I activate the Dilophosaur's frill?

Management front office desk. Ask away.

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Webteam, TresCom Board Managers

Dilo
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

How do I activate the Dilophosaur's frill?

Post by Dilo »

The current thread didn't help with how to do it. In my TC_Isle folder, there doesn't seem to be anything related to the Dilo. I downloaded the high-rez version of TresCom Isle 2, just so you know.
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

The avaialble versions of TC_Isle don't have the Dilophosaur with the frill, that one was released later. I imagine it will be included in the final version of TC_Isle, but I have no idea when it's going to be released.
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Tres WIP: updated T-Script Reference and File Formats documents
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files
Dilo
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Post by Dilo »

machf wrote:The avaialble versions of TC_Isle don't have the Dilophosaur with the frill, that one was released later. I imagine it will be included in the final version of TC_Isle, but I have no idea when it's going to be released.
But on the other thread there is a video, and the other guy there said that he got it to work. How long do you think it will be until the final version gets released?
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

No idea, the TresCom Ops are the only one who know that.

The spitter was released as a standalone, you can try downloading it and importing it into TC_Isle replacing the other ones. I guess you'd need to rename it first.
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files
Dilo
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Post by Dilo »

machf wrote:No idea, the TresCom Ops are the only one who know that.

The spitter was released as a standalone, you can try downloading it and importing it into TC_Isle replacing the other ones. I guess you'd need to rename it first.
Can I find it on the download section? Where exactly do I look for it at? :?:
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

There's a link to download it at TresCom's front page. The link points here. You need to have registered at fileplanet (and log in) to download it.