The Lab - Survivor

Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

Wilko

The Lab - Survivor

Post by Wilko »

I just finished Trespasser (go me) and the one thing that struck me as a bit odd was the whiteboard in one of the lab buildings.

It seems as if someone was still alive when the park was evacuated and the dinosaurs let loose. Maybe he held up in the room there, counting up. It seems he was there for two months and 23 days before he was attacked by something and left the bloody handprints over the whiteboard. Or maybe the handprints were from someone else, or at the beginning of the two months? I don't know. Whats everyones ideas with this?
Asjad
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Antispam: No

Post by Asjad »

Maybe your right,maybe he was attacked by someone.
*Rebel

Post by *Rebel »

Hmm.... interesting read into it. I noticed the board before, but I never gave its content any thought. Nice conclusions.
Lou-saydus
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by Lou-saydus »

I would say that there was only one person in the room. but i never found any bones in the lab level.. maybe there could have been more.
mega raptor
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by mega raptor »

A raptor, if needed, could easily drag a dead body to it's nesting ground if needed. In michael chriton's book, the lost world, the male rex brought dogson up a few miles to its nest. So there is an explanation for no bones.
Wilko
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Post by Wilko »

I'm thinking of writing a short novella about this person (or persons) that held up in the room, maybe after Clarissa hit? Maybe the choppers left the island and they were some of the survivors left there.

Any idea exactly how many were left stranded?
mega raptor
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by mega raptor »

To me, it looks like 1 person survived there, or maybe there were several, with one disappearing week or so. They probly tried to use that bus at the lab gate to reactivate the power plant and maybe even call for help. Maybe that last guy at the mountain top was a survivor, trying to gat off the island, but the alpha raptor got him.
Rexy40
-=Alpha Wolf=-
-=Alpha Wolf=-

Post by Rexy40 »

... I should add that to the theory book.
Wilko
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Post by Wilko »

What theory book is this?
mega raptor
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by mega raptor »

A theory book that rexy40 wrote talking about odd stuff in the game, like how the raptor in level 5 survived in the pens, or what happened to the plains level, or were muldoon's house is. Ssome of its serious, some of its funny.
scallenger
-=TresCom Website Manager=-

Post by scallenger »

Where can we find this theory book (I have never heard of it until now)?
Dapper Dan
-=TresCom Elder=-
-=TresCom Elder=-

Post by Dapper Dan »

Hmm. I wonder if Rexy included my theory about the church, store, beer joint, water tower and the mansion in Burroughs being MUCH older than the surrounding structures that InGEN added when they arrived...

We had a good long thread going about it on the old Diehard board. I just went over there, and can't find it to save my life! :no:

Madppiper, are all the old posts we made at Diehard still there, or is it just a limited number of them?
"I have discovered an ancient tribe of those who still hold a candle for this dead, and forgotten Videonic Gamen... the Forgotten people."
madppiper

Post by madppiper »

depends. Some of which are stored in one of the two 'old' databases we have... but they aren't lost for sure
Dapper Dan
-=TresCom Elder=-
-=TresCom Elder=-

Post by Dapper Dan »

I couldn't find that thread about the age of Burroughs no matter how I searched for it. Any easy way to locate it?
"I have discovered an ancient tribe of those who still hold a candle for this dead, and forgotten Videonic Gamen... the Forgotten people."
scallenger

Post by scallenger »