Respond, if you're alive....(project update/models)

Released! - TresCom Ops' TC Act 2 Archive Forum.

Moderators: scallenger, Hilwo, Kovu

Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

I'll just place a dummy box at the location that I think a wrecked boat would fit to help me out with position and detail of the area then. Later, we can replace it with the real model. I actually tried modelling a little rowboat myself, but it turned out to look more like a bathtub. :lol:
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

Remdul, created a pathetic dummy boat just to give you an idea of what I was going for. (Feel free to laugh at my model... :lol: ) Think a dark-colored, wrecked wooden boat as shown in pic would go nice here. I placed a tree between the broken hull, hinting that perhaps the boat is quite rotted, maybe the hull split as the tree grew or the tree simply grew inbetween the broken boat as it's been on the island for quite some time. Perhaps the dock textured wood for another small wreck near the dock itself per your suggestion. (still think the bow of the boat sticking out of the ocean would look pretty freakin' neat near our dock)

Pic:

http://www.trespasserextras.com/images/boat.jpg

*There's no rush to this, just wanted to show you the general area that I wanted to use a boat. Also, it'll help me finish planning out that immediate area. Could have a few pieces of splintered wood lying about too, perhaps or oar or something else boat related. Anyways, I just imported it to help me out with detailing the area. So don't worry, that ugly model won't make the final cut. :D