List of levels

Discuss early Trespasser builds and all other early Trespasser stuff here! Discover more amazing stuff about the game!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

Shep
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

List of levels

Post by Shep »

So I was messing around with the plugins from the source code and found some levels.

Shore
Platation House (yes, that is how it was spelled)
PineValley
Plains
industrial Jungle
Jungle Road
InGEN Town
InGEN Lab
Beach
Ascent
Summit

Also in the TerrainExporter there is one called << undefined >>
Oh, a Raptor got 'em!

tatu
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
Antispam: No

Re: List of levels

Post by tatu »

The Shore level was ones planned to contain the Geo Plaint in PV and the Harbor from LAB.

The << undefined >> export the terrain to they same coordinates as the terrain is location the 3ds Max while the others export it to predefined coordinates.

However, if you ever try to export a terrain from one of the original 3ds Max files we have, ALWAYS export using the << undefined >> option. The terrains in these MAX files do not use the predefined coordinates as found in the script.

As for the predefined coordinates, you can play around with exporting terrains with them. When exporting a terrain with on of those options, lets say Beach, it will after the export move the terrain to those coordinates. And this is the result if you do it with every Trespasser levels:
IslaSornaaa.jpg
IslaSornaaa.jpg (387.02 KiB) Viewed 6577 times
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Hmmmm Tatu I like the image... Tho um, the blue terrain on the far right has a bit of Mt Watson in the wrong spot o-0
tatu

Post by tatu »

I see that now. I probably used like the IT terrain or something by accident when moving that :P
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."