Just curious and did not see this topic anywhere else.

Discuss early Trespasser builds and all other early Trespasser stuff here! Discover more amazing stuff about the game!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

Bryankd2015
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Just curious and did not see this topic anywhere else.

Post by Bryankd2015 »

I was wondering if anyone has tried to change the anne model on PV to the release model. I tried to and it broke the level, making it unplayable. Can anyone that knows how try to do that? Is there a version of PV that that has been done? Please let me know. I prefer to use the release model if possible on that level, I am just having too many problems with it.
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Re: Just curious and did not see this topic anywhere else.

Post by TheIdiot »

Bryankd2015 wrote:I was wondering if anyone has tried to change the anne model on PV to the release model. I tried to and it broke the level, making it unplayable. Can anyone that knows how try to do that? Is there a version of PV that that has been done? Please let me know. I prefer to use the release model if possible on that level, I am just having too many problems with it.
Yes actually, I managed to do that as a test one time, as well as port the B96 Anne over to B116. Make sure you've deleted the old Anne before importing since they probably have some sort of difference in the bones or model or something. You're using SWP files instead of SPZ files, right?
Bryankd2015
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Post by Bryankd2015 »

ya using tresed so it is using the swp file
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Post by TheIdiot »

ya using tresed so it is using the swp file
Are you certain about that? Have you deleted the SPZ files? The game will continue to use the SPZ files if you leave them there.
Bryankd2015
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Post by Bryankd2015 »

ahhh ok good point.. let me try doing that
tatu
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
Antispam: No

Post by tatu »

Just be sure to delete all parts of Anne's model in PV. One easy way is to select the model itself, extract it to tpm so it will autoselect all other parts, and then delete it with shift+ctrl+delete. Be sure to delete the floating health too. Then import the new Anne. And to be sure, check the replace mesh and instances and overwrite if asked.

However, gonna try it and if it works, I will send you a link to it.
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."
Bryankd2015
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Post by Bryankd2015 »

Thanks..
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

Sometime I'd like to see someone remake the b96 Anne to include submodels for the other hand poses... That, or it might be cool for someone to make a list of standard substitution number switches between b96 and b116 players.