WANTED: JPDS Savegame Files

Released! - Discuss progress and updates on the biggest Trespasser level endeavor ever, JPDS - a dark Tres mod by Draco and co.

Moderators: scallenger, JPDS Team

Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

WANTED: JPDS Savegame Files

Post by Draconisaurus »

Alright everyone, I want to state officially that I am looking for interesting savegame files - preferrably from JPDS~Streams at this time but I'll take them from any of the levels. I have a plan in the works that would entail releasing these as special SCN files for part of a new release of JPDS, so send them in if/when you have them.
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Re: WANTED: JPDS Savegame Files

Post by machf »

You know that savegames don't work if they are placed in a different path/folder from the one on which they were made, right?
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Tres WIP: updated T-Script Reference and File Formats documents
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files
Hilwo
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Re: WANTED: JPDS Savegame Files

Post by Hilwo »

I think they work if you put them in the cd/data folder and rename them to .scn? I think I did this with a save myself years ago, but I'm not 100% sure.