Tatu - Monday, 14 November 2011 (Minor JPDS Releases)

Released! - Discuss progress and updates on the biggest Trespasser level endeavor ever, JPDS - a dark Tres mod by Draco and co.

Moderators: scallenger, JPDS Team

tatu
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
Antispam: No

Tatu - Monday, 14 November 2011 (Minor JPDS Releases)

Post by tatu »

Name: Tatu
Position: Nothing
Listening to: The silence

For the last couple of months, my interest in doing mods or other editing stuff with Trespasser have decreased. As I release these final JPDS levels, the time for me as a Trespasser modder, is comming to its end. I've been doing stuff with the game for almost 6 and a half year, which brought me great experience, and it brought be new good friends. But as life goes on, a person also change. As a person developes, you'll get new interests, and unfortunately, you lose other.
My life have become more busy than it used to be, so I will try to update contents on the site when I get the time, and visit from time to time.

With the last release of JPDS stuff, this will be my final release of any project I've worked on, ENJOY!

EA~test (6 mb)
The first and only test level for the EA level, which many people was waiting for.
https://app.box.com/s/ynqwqvmvm5oqr5kjci3e7m8pbk28xfs4

JPDS~dinos Final (7 mb)
Contains all the dinosaurs for JPDS, both released and unreleased. Includes ~40 dinosaurs in different versions.
https://app.box.com/s/ca2j85zcjgznikajyhds0urddnuozo5z

JPDZ_newbase (28 mb)
Base level for JPDS, contains most of the objects used in JPDS in it's own basement, great for people who don't feel like spending hours to export and import all the stuff. Great object template level.
https://app.box.com/s/catcmik1rfm77ywcf7ne9isawtvyvgki

-Tatu
glitchhunter09
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Re: Tatu - Monday, 14 November 2011 (Minor JPDS Releases)

Post by glitchhunter09 »

I'm gonna use that newbase level for sure. =) Dunno when though but it sounds useful for a future project.
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

thanks for releasing these Tatu. should be of interest to some folks.
enjoy the EA test level - it includes material not to be found in JPDS~Forest, such as the old interior models that were done, including the beginnings of a dinosaur aquarium. would be fun to see that used someday, tho it would take some work. there are also many useful interior textures with blood and bullets if someone wants to make use of that.
note that tho almost complete, i believe there were a number of items added to the JPDS basement after JPDZ's final update. so you may want to look in JPDS~Streams and ~Trails for additional stuff - i'm thinking the eatable food stuff would have to be added in, and the Trails mushrooms were not completed.
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

The links are invalid now. Did anyone get those?
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Tres WIP: updated T-Script Reference and File Formats documents
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files
glitchhunter09
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by glitchhunter09 »

I think I might have them somewhere.
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

So, does anyone have them?
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files
awesome24712
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by awesome24712 »

I don't have them, I'm afraid. I wonder if Tatu does.
Check out the HL2 mod I'm helping with: Image
Visit my Steam! http://steamcommunity.com/id/awesome24712/
Visit my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/user/awesome24712

Post benchamrks:
1 [x] 2 [x] 4 [x] 8 [x] 16 [x] 32 [x] 64 [x] 128 [x] 256 [x] 512 [x] 1024 [ ] 2048 [ ] 4096 [ ] 9192 [ ]
tatu

Post by tatu »

Reuploaded.

JPDZ_newbase is the same as JPDZ_base, only missing the original readme.
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by machf »

OK, thanks. I'll try to upload everything to TresCom later (or tomorrow, depending).