Creating new content for Trespasser!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

pyrotheshadow
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg
Antispam: No

Mod Request

Post by pyrotheshadow »

This mod will change the end of the game.The helicopter comes but the T-Rex destroys it. You then have to return to the labs to find a key to a boat to take you off tge island. the boat will have a opened bottom cargo for throwing random stuff you want to keep in. nothing special happens from throwing stuff in. You can find the boat before you get the key but you cant leave on it.There will be two rapters quarding it thought. Plz someone make this 4 me. It will be close to where you start at the beach.
tatu
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-

Re: Mod Request

Post by tatu »

Hello pyrotheshadow, welcome to Site B :)

As for a mod request - It's quite difficult to have someone else do a mod or level for others these days, most of us are even to busy to do one for ourself. I would suggest you learn how to edit the game yourself. Take a look around the forum, there are some great help there, and feel free to ask any questions :)
LtSten
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Re: Mod Request

Post by LtSten »

Wasn't there some related theory about originally having to descend from the mountain again to the labs for something? I can't remember...

As tatu said, most of the people here don't have enough free time to even work on their own mods if they wish to do so, nevermind somebody else's, but you are of course welcome to learn how to create your own levels for yourself (even tatu can do that! :P) It's pretty simple. You'll want to search around for TresEd and GeomAdd, which are the main tools for basic level editing. The FAQ section should hopefully help with getting started. :)
Bringing TPA CRCs up the well, amongst other file format adventures.
Blender 3.0 TPM Plugin [Project GitHub]