Creating new content for Trespasser!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

jetblack
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
Antispam: No

Desert Stalker

Post by jetblack »

I've decided to stop spamming the Facebook page and just upload anything relevant to Desert Stalker here.
Last edited by jetblack on Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
jetblack
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Re: Desert Stalker

Post by jetblack »

Well, I finally have a test script written and sent out to some potential voice actors. In case anyone here wants to audition for a part, here's the script.

Brandon Kilger - Male - Caucasian - 29 - Taken - Bio: Came from an abusive family, was a sniper in the British Army before being dishonorably discharged. In a relationship with Olivia. Note: For this character, I would prefer a British accent, but I will accept a good imitation if no one with an actual accent responds.

Kevin Sorenson - Male - African-American - 26 - Available - Bio: Worked for BioSyn and was involved in some sort of corporate espionage. He doesn't talk much about his past. Obvious sexual tension between him and Bianca.

Olivia Parrish - Female - Caucasian - 25 - Available - Bio: Worked as a waitress to pay for nursing school, found out she was pregnant just before graduation. Met Brandon when they attended Cambridge at the same time.

Bianca Calderon - Female - Latina - 21 - Available - Bio: Worked for inGen for a few years before being fired under mysterious circumstances. Met Kevin when he was acting as a mole for BioSyn, and the two struck up a friendship.

Sarah (Player Character) - Female - Taken - Notes: This voice actress must be prepared to do the most work, as they will be providing a brand new voice for the player character. Sounds needed include quotes from the full script, conversations with the contact on the radio, and others.

Elijah (Radio Contact) - Male - Taken - Notes: This voice actor has few lines, but they will be important, such as giving clues to the player character.

TEST LINES:

Brandon: We found the truck parked a few meters off the path. It didn't look too promising, admittedly, but we had a dim hope that it might still work. *two-second pause* Bianca was the first one to notice that the grass around it had been disturbed. I thought nothing of it. It wasn't until the third try to get the thing to start that I realized making that much noise had not been a good idea.

Kevin: The service walkways were in pretty bad shape. I didn't exactly trust them, but they were the only way across.

Olivia: The carcass was disgusting. It made me so sick to my stomach, I lost my lunch right there in the bushes. Brandon said we should get moving; he told us that whatever could take down something that big couldn't be good.

Bianca: I'd never handled a gun before. *one-second pause* I was a computer programmer, I didn't meddle in whatever the hell that crazy old bastard was doing, you know? I just made sure all the systems on Sorna were up and running correctly. I wasn't prepared for this.

==When Player tries to cross broken bridge==

Sarah (Player Character): I'm not going to be able to cross here. The bridge is falling apart.

==When Player finds radio==

Elijah (Radio Contact): *radio clicks on* Sarah! Sarah, are you there? (Sarah: Elijah? Yeah, I'm here, are you alright?) Elijah: No, we went down after we dropped you off. A sandstorm flared up and we lost visibility. Our radio is broken and we can't call for help. Now, I need you to listen carefully. There's a radio tower a few miles down the road. I need you to go there and use their radio to call for help. (Sarah: You can count on me.) Elijah: Alright, Sarah. Over and out. *radio clicks off*
Last edited by jetblack on Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:13 am, edited 5 times in total.
makairu
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Re: Desert Stalker Roles updated 4/17/11

Post by makairu »

The link to my test vo for the man on the radio.
http://www.zshare.net/audio/891172861e900dd8/
jetblack
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by jetblack »

I liked it. xD The part's yours if you want it.
jetblack
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by jetblack »

makairu
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Post by makairu »

Schweet!
jetblack
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by jetblack »

We now have an official ModDB page.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/jurassic-park-desert-stalker
jetblack
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by jetblack »

snipped because oh god young me is embarrassing
Last edited by jetblack on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nick3069
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by Nick3069 »

Don't go cancelling your project like that before making sure you don't have a backup somewhere. It makes you look very unprofessional.

BTW, from the screenshots on Facebook, it's looking pretty good. :yes:
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

i just want to give thanks for the use of JPDS assets in this level ;) it's a nice feeling to see the seeds of my creations and modifications growing after i no longer even mod Tres. hope to see this completed someday.
jetblack
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by jetblack »

Currently it's on hiatus, for when I'm not so busy. It WILL get done eventually. :lol:
tatu
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-

Post by tatu »

Hey jetblack. Any chance you can release whatever you made for this project? Since moddb say it is cancelled.
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."