Creating new content for Trespasser!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

Lord Rapteru
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg
Antispam: No

Re: Raptor Boss for tribes RaptorA and RaptorB

Post by Lord Rapteru »

Draconisaurus wrote:Yeah, that is an error, which I've had to deal with.. And I'm sorry to say but your approach to this seems a bit too systematic to me (which is part of the logical error in thinking the bosses need to be missing values). Most of the determinations you are making can be very simplified, and no need to post so much info. Better spend the time doing it yourself, if you want to see it done.
I only problem is the Tresspasser Dinosaur Creator doesn't work on my laptop and I am not very skilled in art aspect of editing.
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

TPDC is not needed for making new versions of dinos. You just need to edit things inside the TPM and value files with notepad (or edit textures in graphics app of course). For editing new physics boxes you would need some kind of 3D app, like GMax.. but I haven't needed to do that so far.
Lord Rapteru
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Post by Lord Rapteru »

Draconisaurus wrote:TPDC is not needed for making new versions of dinos. You just need to edit things inside the TPM and value files with notepad (or edit textures in graphics app of course). For editing new physics boxes you would need some kind of 3D app, like GMax.. but I haven't needed to do that so far.
It's the graphics part that I am not so skilled at.
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

It's the graphics part that I am not so skilled at.
That's a problem all single celled level builders face, L.R. Your choices are to either develop these skill on your own over time, or be a promising enough modder whereas someone else with the skills you lack are willing to help. It's practically impossible to be a complete renaissance man (or women), everyone generally needs a hand at some point.
Lord Rapteru
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Post by Lord Rapteru »

It been awhile like a couple years. I just need new skins for RaptorABoss and RaptorBBoss that is based off of RaptorCBoss. I notice that possibly not confirmed the difference between RaptorC and its boss that the boss is darker. Unfortunately, I cannot tell unless someone use Wally Pallete Editor to rearrange all the colors for the raptors in an orderly fashion.