One year ALREADY?!

Creating new content for Trespasser!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

enigma
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Re: One year ALREADY?!

Post by enigma »

Played it and it really smooth at medium draw distance, I really liked how it looked genuine, like a proper forest doe you can haredly see the sky and not too far ahead. Got to the mayan ruins but then it crashed as I got attack by a raptor, running it using the retail version though which I tweaked some video settings, think it just gave away at that point. Will finish it off right now in fact.

I do like the fog clouds, only problem is they cause that z-clipping on the tree's when they intersect, but they really do give it atmosphere, especially through that narrow path down to the ruins. Obscuring the view the view into the unknown.
And that raptor at the start, it never reached me, but it was freaky hearing it but never seeing it, could tell it was stalking hidden among the tree's. Don't get that in original levels.
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

Anna, I really liked the atmosphere you created here. The forest & use of the clouds as fog banks gave it an eerie look. I had the same problem like Enigma, crashed near the end of the mayan ruins, but otherwise it was a pretty neat little level. You've got a nice touch for level building, I hope you try your hand at it again.

*p.s., the pond raptor skin is sweet (might have to use that one).
Nick3069
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by Nick3069 »

I've recently replayed this level, and this time I got to the "structure" with the statues. Yeah, last/first time I played it, I was stuck in that first section with the drinking raptor. Anyway, I was really impressed and scared by the statues. Great job! :mrgreen: