Any plans on new Dinosaurs?

Creating new content for Trespasser!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

Amada Dunerunner
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Any plans on new Dinosaurs?

Post by Amada Dunerunner »

I either can't get the search engine to work in these forums or I'm messing up on it.. so I made this post even though this might have been discussed before.

With some editing, models might be extractable from Operation Genesis. Or, even, you could simply study those models and remake them.. but my most simple question, are there any plans to make new dinosaurs?

Mostly Spinosaurus, Dilophosaurus (IF possible..), T-Rex remake (the models in Trespasser aren't like those in Genesis, which look a lot better), Velociraptor (and skin), compies, and maybe a Brachiosaurus skin remake? Triceratops could maybe also use a little work, but I think that's mostly just in that it charges you going at 4 miles an hour...

Edit: Oh, yeah. Maybe a Parasaurolophus remake considering I highly dislike those in Trespasser and some of the other dinosaurs that play lesser roles in JP.
MikeTheRaptor
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
Antispam: No

Post by MikeTheRaptor »

We already have a custom made Spinosaurus model (made by Remdul, the best modeller at TresCom) and a model for that Jp3 boat (you mentioned it in another forum and I forgot to include it in my reply, so here it is).

Right now its not possible to import them intro Tres, but Remdul and Andres (programmer responsible for TresEd) are working on it.
Amada Dunerunner
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Post by Amada Dunerunner »

That's really cool. I'm glad to see that people are still working on these things... Trespasser is one of the best games I've ever come across.
Troodon

Post by Troodon »

Right now its not possible to import them intro Tres
Mike, it's the second time someone mentions difficulties in connection with importing new models. Can you please be more specific?