Creating new content for Trespasser!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

Asjad
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Antispam: No

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Asjad »

YES!!!got it working.........but there is a problem.......the building i have..........its got doors........the entry doors........that is the doors from which u get into the building........when i try opening them......instead of them opening......they fall apart on the floor

2nd problem:
The keypad,i cant click numbers on it......it acts like a dummy object.....although every instance to make it click is there :) any ideas how to overcome this?
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

Did you create a magnet for the door? ZFree is generally the correct axis setting, though it does depend upon how the model was created.

Each key that goes with a numpad has two triggers associated with it. One, for 'objectentertrigger' and another 'objectleavetrigger'. Light On, Light Off.... To make the keypad become useful, other triggers, sequence triggers, are used to monitor the keypad entries.

Too involved to quickly explain as to how sequence triggers work, but just pick a numpad in any of the levels in which they exist and study up on these triggers. I know the Lab for one, tc.level.. is there any more examples? Can't remember --