Dozer Test

Creating new content for Trespasser!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

Dinohunter
Parasaurus
Parasaurus

Re: Dozer Test

Post by Dinohunter »

Here is the level I made its not much, basically your stuck in a junkyard and the raptors are guard dogs not much but its cool, and there are guns you just have to find them. TURN DOWN RENDER DISTANCE!

Here's the link (I hope it works) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZeCQhB ... sp=sharing

Dylan
" Oh, yeah. Oooh, ahhh, that's how it always starts. Then later there's running and screaming" - Ian Malcolm
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

It's been a long, long work weekend, D.H., but I'll try to give it a look after work tomorrow and see what you've
come up with.
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

Dino Hunter, you zipped up the wrong wtd file. Should be Test1.wtd? I changed the terrain placement string name to pile o cars and that puts you deep below the terrain (instant death). So, I couldn't really check it out beyond the immediate death.
Dinohunter
Parasaurus
Parasaurus

Post by Dinohunter »

Oh ok ill try to send it again
" Oh, yeah. Oooh, ahhh, that's how it always starts. Then later there's running and screaming" - Ian Malcolm
Dinohunter
Parasaurus
Parasaurus

Post by Dinohunter »

Hmmm thats weird... Did you use Trespasser Twilight or CE? It works just fine for me on CE.
Dinohunter
Parasaurus
Parasaurus

Post by Dinohunter »

Now this is really weird... I tried the level again and its doing the same thing as what happened with you. I think I screwed up something while making the zip file. The bad thing is that's my only backup of the level so I'm going to have to remake the whole thing. :x
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

Uh so yeah, what it is is it appears that you gave your level a new terrain at some point, and named it TEST1.wtd, but didn't delete the original WT file, and included it in the archive instead of TEST1.wtd. Hopefully you've still got TEST1.wtd somewhere.. Maybe in the recycle? If it's lost you'll have to make your terrain again.
Dinohunter
Parasaurus
Parasaurus

Post by Dinohunter »

Ill look around I think I might have emptied the recycling bin... The level I made isn't important I was just messing around.

Dylan