TresCom Forums

TresCom : The Trespasser Fan Gateway...
It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:07 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 11:38 pm 
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Not a bad idea. Might also be as simple as digging into the mountainside enough to fit the ground coverage.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 2:57 am 
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Draconisaurus wrote:
Not a bad idea. Might also be as simple as digging into the mountainside enough to fit the ground coverage.

Of course! Those mountains I made across the lake are only very rough versions - I fully expect them to change. What if we stuck it up at the top of a hill which you have to ascend via a few puzzles, or through a dangerous dinosaur zone (or both)? Would certainly look dramatic with the sunset in the background. Of course there would also have to be a quick way down once you're up there so the player doesn't have to backtrack all the way. Maybe I'll give it a shot once TresGuy is done with the level.

What I'm thinking is sort of like a cross between these images:
Image Image Image

My currently active projects:
Return to Jurassic Park: A Trespasser Mod - Forum or ModDB | Trespasser HD: Beach (Released!) / Jungle Road | TheIdiot's release thread

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 7:07 am 
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Huh. Those images all look quite Tres-y.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 1:47 am 
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Phew! This update took a long while, and if you look at it, you can tell why :D

Spoiler: show
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ahlie06yqvzgwhr/Tres20_v0-1-9_TresGuyPowerPlant.zip/file

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 4:40 am 
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Huh very nice! The geo plant is coming along great. Actually I'm wondering if it's another type of plant... Maybe it pumps tar or w/e out of the ground or something.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 4:44 am 
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

TrespasserGuy wrote:
Phew! This update took a long while, and if you look at it, you can tell why :D

It looks awesome! Some really good use of assets there - the steps from the Utility Shed are genious. I like how you've connected the stairs to my canal, too. Since this is a geothermal plant, maybe we could add a pipe feeding the canal with warm water? I also think we should add in a gate to the wall next to the canal on the opposite side, which could easily lead to a road that goes to the next location (the house, perhaps?).

Return to Jurassic Park: A Trespasser Mod - Forum or ModDB | Trespasser HD: Beach (Released!) / Jungle Road | TheIdiot's release thread

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 4:50 am 
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Huh am unclear, which side would the second gate go on?

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:03 am 
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Draconisaurus wrote:
Huh am unclear, which side would the second gate go on?

Theee one with PlnFence02-11. Probably right in place of said instance. TresGuy did a great job of providing a nice, flat area to put some road leading to the gate, too.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:14 am 
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Huhhhh awesome. 8)

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 7:02 pm 
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

I'm glad you guys liked the update 8) Hopefully we'll get more done around the canal, and move Hammond's house to a suitable location.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 11:19 pm 
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Next release! Augmented some things in the plant area, gave a little nook to Hammond's House

Spoiler: show
https://app.box.com/s/4dell5k0z2bgl8adbkeudsd7glrb7ud1

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 11:31 pm 
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Drac, nice little update. Was kind of hoping to have Hammond's house a bit further away from the Geo Plant so as to spread the points of interest a bit further around the level, though.

I must however nag you to remember to let us know when you are taking control over work on the level, even if it's just for a short while - I almost decided to do some work on it recently when it seems you would have been doing so. :cry:

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 11:42 pm 
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Huh. Honestly I just get annoyed with the double-post rule. 'Nyways feel free to move the mansion, no real work is done on it yet.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 11:55 pm 
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Draconisaurus wrote:
Huh. Honestly I just get annoyed with the double-post rule.

Draco. We're moderators! WE POST WHEN WE WANT! :P

Nah, I'm actually quite glad we have that double-post rule. A lot of other forums I've seen without such a rule get really, really cluttered up by impatient newbies asking the same question repeatedly. You can always just do an Edit to your last post if the work is finished before 24-hours is up.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 4:15 am 
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-

TheIdiot wrote:
I must however nag you to remember to let us know when you are taking control over work on the level, even if it's just for a short while - I almost decided to do some work on it recently when it seems you would have been doing so. :cry:

From what I've notice, non of you are that great on letting each other know that you are working on it ;P

Quote:
Huh. Honestly I just get annoyed with the double-post rule.

It's in place to stop you from spamming ;)

To be honest, there is no worry if someone double post sometimes. It happens and people rarely do it all the time anyway. It is just in place so people won't post 5 stuff in a row instead of editing.

"The main laboratory and administrative buildings. This is where we made our work, where the real magic trick happen. When they are in need of height fixing, they'll come here." - Hammond

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next