MinePass

Creating new content for Trespasser!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

MinePass
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Re: MinePass

Post by MinePass »

First off the project is still alive, I'm just terrible about updating. Here's a list about what been done since last time.

1. From the Geo plant to the lab is technically "done", presently taking a break from that area to work on other areas. Still alot of terrain work but I don't want to force anything.

2. Rebuilt the area where the harbor office and wearhouses are so there game accurate but now I'm taking more space than It should.

3. Been investigating into having invisible armor stands holding items instead of hidden in chests, so far nothing yet but I haven't given up.

4. Presently working in "The Lowlands" and might actually finish up the PL section 2.

Future plans.... possibly
(these are ideas and additions I plan on doing but I was curious to see what you think)

1. RTJP but unlike TheIdiot's this return takes place on Nublar based on the novel after the napalm bombing. I haven't decided where this will be if I choose to pursue it but the original idea was to build it in the Nether so I would have the eerie visual effect.

2. JWFK like the one above but would probably be in the overworld so players could repair and use. Agian just an idea.

3. Worker village and "model" village. I really want to add these to the map. The movie set probably won't make it into the map but the idea for the "model" village does have a good chance of getting in.
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

Huh uhh sounds quite interesting. What do you define as the "Lowlands"?
MinePass
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by MinePass »

Draconisaurus wrote:What do you define as the "Lowlands"?
Typing echoes off the walls of a lavish bedroom. The only illumination to pierce the mystery of the origin of the sound comes from a monitor sitting on an ornate desk.

-in the jungle, Lowlands, forest, and mountain four rapt-

abruptly.... the typing stops. Silence reins, like a deer hearing a twig snap....or a tired old man feeling the implications of his words. Another click sounds...a heart beat elapses.....the typing resumes.

-forest, and mountain three raptor tribes marked out territory-.

And so it continues.
_20180803_150406-800x457.JPG
_20180803_150406-800x457.JPG (146.02 KiB) Viewed 46740 times
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Huh.. That almost looks like IJ1. But yes, it seems now you are remembering it from the Hammond voiceover which refers to the destinations of the various Burroughs gates, one of which is the Lowlands. I put a version of it in Trespasser Reloaded.
MinePass
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by MinePass »

"A third tribe of raptors took the mountain for their territory. A leaner, tougher breed, quick, living on birds and tiny lizards".
PIC1.png
PIC1.png (52.6 KiB) Viewed 46489 times
Just finished this retexturing of gona's velociraptor and have started on the next one, hopefully it wont take as long as this one did.
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Dude nice. Spread Trespasser fan and wide :pirate:
MinePass
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by MinePass »

I literally did this one in less then a week :nerd:. Only wish the next one would be as easy :sleeping:.
Attachments
PIC1.png
PIC1.png (31.35 KiB) Viewed 46431 times
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Yay RaptorCBoss. Lookin good 8)
MinePass
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by MinePass »

So as to say merry Christmas and to punish myself for failing to meet two deadlines :cry:. I present to you my project in its current state. If you don't have Minecraft just use mcedit unified, enjoy :D

https://www.mediafire.com/file/n5zy5sw1 ... 1.zip/file
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

Don't have Minecraft, but download that mcedit and your project. Too tired to check it out tonight, but will do
so sometime soon. I must say though, your screenies look pretty cool.
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Don't suppose ye could do a video walkthrough at some point..
MinePass
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by MinePass »

Draconisaurus wrote:Don't suppose ye could do a video walkthrough at some point..
I actually thought about doing that but considering I've never done anything like that I could see it getting left on the back burner and forgotten. But for seeing all that's been built mcedit unified is better than any video I could ever make.

However I will probably do a video whenever I finish sorting the games tpa files :yum: .
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Post by TheIdiot »

Draconisaurus wrote:Don't suppose ye could do a video walkthrough at some point..
I second this as I sadly probably won't be playing this, but I'm eager to see a runthrough of it by someone else.
MinePass
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by MinePass »

Well you asked for it and after a couple of exhausting and frustrating weeks of work I can proudly video a section of my work, enjoy. As for me there's a celebratory cream soda that I have been waiting to drink for two weeks now :pirate: .

https://youtu.be/S3RN90MSQKw
Last edited by MinePass on Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

The amount of work you've put into this is pretty impressive. Nice video too. I didn't see
any dinos in the video, but I assume that they are there somewhere.