Creating new content for Trespasser!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Tres File Box

Post by Draconisaurus »

Decided to make a thread for the Tres File Box I keep linked in my sig. Has over 3000 files, recently all organized into folders.. Useful source of modding material as well as other Tres doo-dads.

http://www.box.net/shared/cpshg3a80o

Have added a particular useful asset just this morning - a GRF file containing the IT Ops Center, devoid of all additional objects other than doors. If you ever need just the Ops Center to import into a level, just import the GRF file into your level directly, using GeomAdd. Textures included.

https://app.box.com/s/c7p1bkmg1lk5dicm9ej6xzax9837n0sk
Click on Image
(Click on thumbnail for full size)
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Re: Tres File Box

Post by Draconisaurus »

Ahoy! Sometime later... I was discussing the alternate Jungle Road beach in the Trespasser Facebook-group, with a fellow busy about re-creating the game in the Unreal Engine. The screenshot below is a view of the first half of the game from Mt Watson in Jon Wieberg's mod.
TresUnreal01.jpg
TresUnreal01.jpg (193.84 KiB) Viewed 3161 times
He was debating whether to fill the starting lagoon in the BE region with flames from the crash-land or not. In his descriptions it seemed clear that he hadn't become aware of the older version of the more broad JR beachfront, and so after sharing images of it, I decided to just upload the various pre-release b116-engine-compatible level versions into the Tres File Box in their own folder. This can now be found here, for all to experience these great spaces in Tres CE or any modern version of the game:

https://app.box.com/s/4h8ldhi4530spybjkrcagia9dpp7w7cj

Enjoy. The Tres File Box still has lots of other things. I may eventually get around to some updates, including a more full CAnimal roster and perhaps an organization of Trespasser promotional imagery.
tatu
-=TresCom Website Manager=-

Post by tatu »

Cool!

It reminds me that some day I should spend some good time on redoing the mega account :P
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

After the news post.....
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

*BUMP*
bK78s.jpg
bK78s.jpg (54.46 KiB) Viewed 1570 times
Due to character limit, I'm taking the Tres File Box link out of my signature. If Tatu decides to increase the character count, I can put it and other links in... At any rate, this thread is useful to have around. I've sadly lost the password to the account, but the links all still work. Sometimes you need an account there to access it; various box.net/box.com links on the forum, though, work without one. I'd eventually like to replace this with some other organized file availability. (Totally forgot I uploaded all of the pre-b96 levels...)

EDIT: Taking the T-Script Reference link out, too:
T-Script Reference
tatu

Post by tatu »

Draconisaurus wrote:Due to character limit, I'm taking the Tres File Box link out of my signature. If Tatu decides to increase the character count, I can put it and other links in... At any rate, this thread is useful to have around. I've sadly lost the password to the account, but the links all still work.[/url]
Why not use the forgot password feature? 8)

Signatures can now have 100 more characters. Hopefully that is enough. :)
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."
Teromen
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by Teromen »

Love the terrain, nice texturing. UE4 right?
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Well, that was mid 2020, and I don't have Facebook anymore, so I couldn't tell you. But that is a nice image. From Mt Watson looking down over the dam road path, and IJ3 next to it, Mt Crick in the distance...
codemuk3y
Triceratops
Triceratops

Post by codemuk3y »

That is the UE4 user interface
"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants" Isaac Newton