Super Jurassic Park 3D! (SNES JP Remake)

Creating new content for Trespasser!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

glitchhunter09
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Re: Super Jurassic Park 3D! (SNES JP Remake)

Post by glitchhunter09 »

TheIdiot wrote:
As for the SNES games, I don't know what I'm going to do yet. It all depends upon if the options menus have an option to disable music or not. I DO have music rips of the NES and gameboy titles (well the Gameboy ones are incomplete but the NES one is however) if you're interested I'll upload them as well.
I think the emulator I use (not sure of the name...maybe ZSNESW?) has an option to mute certain audio channels. People have done clean rips of the music so there must be a way.
that's because they've dumped them as SPC files. There's SPC players which can convert them to other more common formats. and ZNESW does not have a wav dump feature, nor is its audio emulation very accurate. Actually, no SNES emulator supports wav dump that I know of. So I may have to use audacity and stereo mix. Won't be the best quality but you shouldn't have interference from environment noises if I do it this way. Though the SNES games have to have a music toggle for me to do this.

https://www.mediafire.com/?gyj2wwwlyb7nb3s
Here's the JPRE sounds. like I said they're just in a couple of wav files. I don't feel like going through and separating each sound.
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Re: Super Jurassic Park 3D! (SNES JP Remake)

Post by TheIdiot »

that's because they've dumped them as SPC files. There's SPC players which can convert them to other more common formats. and ZNESW does not have a wav dump feature, nor is its audio emulation very accurate. Actually, no SNES emulator supports wav dump that I know of. So I may have to use audacity and stereo mix. Won't be the best quality but you shouldn't have interference from environment noises if I do it this way. Though the SNES games have to have a music toggle for me to do this.
That's what I was thinking - just run a stereo mix and record the audio manually. Not the best quality ever, but it's certainly better than nothing. :)