TresCom Forums

TresCom : The Trespasser Fan Gateway...
It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:30 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:36 pm 
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Second Illiteration wrote:
As far as your time of day progression goes, why can't you just put the time of day that you think will set the mood the best. I think realisitically, if Trespasser were a true situation, you would take time to rest and you would wait and things like that. I would say don't worry too much about having the timing perfect

The reason I want to keep things kind of logical is that I think it would be confusing to players when the time suddenly jumps forward without explaination. It simply wouldn't make sense. I suppose I could make different versions of each level, one at the original time and one at my own decided time.

Draconisaurus wrote:
Nice new palms! I get the feeling that Tres HD is a sort of pro-potentiation of the high-res capacities of Tres CE for the original game. The Destiny of Trespasser is Fulfilled! :pirate:

:D Thanks! That's pretty much the objective, to take Tres to its limits and make it look as good as it possibly can, while also coming up with some fun new stuff and trying to get things as close to the original walkthrough as possible.

My currently active projects:
Return to Jurassic Park: A Trespasser Mod - Forum or ModDB | Trespasser HD: Beach / Jungle Road | TheIdiot's release thread

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8