Creating new content for Trespasser!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

jetblack
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
Antispam: No

Just had a quick question for you guys

Post by jetblack »

I remember, a long time ago, playing some fan version of Pine Valley from here that had an at least semi-complete version of the cooling tower building, but I can't seem to find a download for it any more. Does anyone still have it, or am I just remembering wrong?
mleise
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Re: Just had a quick question for you guys

Post by mleise »

You probably remember playing the beta version of Trespasser (Build 96), which still contained Pine Valley in a well playable state before they removed it towards the final. I do have the .iso.
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Post by TheIdiot »

You probably remember playing the beta version of Trespasser (Build 96), which still contained Pine Valley in a well playable state before they removed it towards the final. I do have the .iso.
Not sure if that's correct or not...the cooling tower building is the one with the two big fans on top of it, if I remember correctly. Jetblack, do you mean to say that it had a partially complete interior? Because the one in B96 lacks an interior, though the exterior is completely finished.
Perhaps you were thinking of the View Building instead..? That would be the square building with the windows on the second floor and a metal walkway around the perimeter of the interior - in that case, the level you would be looking for is the Chaos Effect level (can't remember the exact name), which has a view building as well as a fan version of the Geothermal Plant.
jetblack
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by jetblack »

I did mean the View Building, my bad! I'll download Chaos Effect and see if it's what I'm thinking of.
Slugger
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Slugger »

Remdul modeled the view building a while ago, that model ought to be floating around somewhere....
0066521C: 'Cannot create local swap file - Is Trespasser installed??',0Ah,0
"Cold lino was the driving force behind world power!"
jetblack
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by jetblack »

Turns out there is one in Chaos Effect but if Rem made one, does anyone still have it?