Scary Toy Clown Model (REQUEST!)

Creating new content for Trespasser!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

scallenger
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-

Re: Scary Toy Clown Model (REQUEST!)

Post by scallenger »

Awesome! :D Although, I thought his face looked a bit creepier in your original version, but I do like the body/clothes more now. Still think it should be soiled somehow, though. ;) Just my two cents!

Maybe it could even have a couple light blood dots on it. You know... from a dinosaur... ;)
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Re: Scary Toy Clown Model (REQUEST!)

Post by TheIdiot »

scallenger wrote:Awesome! :D Although, I thought his face looked a bit creepier in your original version, but I do like the body/clothes more now. Still think it should be soiled somehow, though. ;) Just my two cents!

Maybe it could even have a couple light blood dots on it. You know... from a dinosaur... ;)
I understand - the reason I haven't made him much dirtier is because of the way I have the textures set up...I'm afraid that doing that would cause a really bad tiling effect on his robe. Same goes for blood, unfortunately. :( As for the face, I figured the face I had before was a bit *too* scary (what child would own THAT?!).
If it's a serious issue, I'll go back and see if I can't find a way to add more dirt and maybe a bloodstain or two here and there. :wink: