Creating new content for Trespasser!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

tatu
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
Antispam: No

Re: Trespasser Experience

Post by tatu »

Sorry for not replying earlier, I will get to that later on.

However, I've been starting to work on this again, and I will hopefully release a new version of the Summit level later today, with the bugfix for the blood palette. There will also me a few other minor fixes along with that. Another thing is that I made a few minor changes to the last crate puzzle, as some found it too easy, so now it is more like the retail ending. However, you still need to kill all the three raptors in order to be able to leave the island (IIRC).

As for something new. I have been playing around a bit with the guns, so now there will be more or less different amount of ammo in all guns, even of the same type. Guns in lockers will have full ammo, and guns found near bodies etc will have less ammo, for more realism (what pro hunter would not try to kill a dinosaurs if it attacked you?). So I hope this will turn out good in the Summit level, cause then I will do the same with the other levels.
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."