My old project: Trespasser Reborn

Creating new content for Trespasser!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers, TresCom Developers

TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Re: My old project: Trespasser Reborn

Post by TheIdiot »

I have it, if you need it. Took me forever to find since the link in the Downloads section on the main page doesn't work.
Actually, it works fine for me! Downloaded it from there the other day, and I just tested it again.
Oh, well then, excellent. :D Maybe the link was updated?
Crap, I think I missed that. Bring it up when you respond to my last PM! :D
Started a new PM string. 8)
:| Here we go again...
Damn, you checked the thread and it's not there? Well that sucks! Anyway of course all you'd need to do is export the blue crate from JPDS~forest to get the texture (you'll find it in the basement). Dunno if it's sufficient quality for your purposes.
I'll take a look at it then; if it isn't sufficient I'm sure I can remake it without too much of a hitch, or at least boost up the quality some. :)
DrShaw
Triceratops
Triceratops

Re: My old project: Trespasser Reborn

Post by DrShaw »

Draconisaurus wrote:Welcome DrShaw! It's nice to have more members around. Keeps things from getting too quiet.
It is? It didn't seem quiet here but now that you said that. It is a bit quiet here. Ummm....well then. Im known to be very talky and friendly so that quiet state will be broken soon. :wink:
~Dr.Shaw

We are tressers by heart like Anne. John made his dream come true as well as mine.
We trespass on his dream and to see the forgotten world that once was alive 65 million years ago now touchable. Who...dares to come trespass....?