TresCom Forums

TresCom : The Trespasser Fan Gateway...
It is currently Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:39 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:41 am 
Parasaurus
Parasaurus

tried to import this to my level now my level cannot be open on the editor and there are no collision on them

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:59 am 
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Forgot about this release... Can you be more specific? TI, do you know what would cause a crash here?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:48 pm 
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-

gamernoob wrote:
tried to import this to my level now my level cannot be open on the editor and there are no collision on them

If you can't open your level after importing something it means the files are corrupted during an import, usually to do with using the mass import function in GeomAdd or some issue with the import itself. Sadly the only way is to restore from a backup (if you made any) (PS: Always do lots of backups!!!).

As stated in the first post TheIdiot say there is no collision made for these objects or do they have any script, as they are just ports from JPOG. So you would need to do those yourself (either by making new physics or use other found in other levels). :)

"The main laboratory and administrative buildings. This is where we made our work, where the real magic trick happen. When they are in need of height fixing, they'll come here." - Hammond

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:42 pm 
T-Rex
T-Rex

I'm not sure what could have caused these models to corrupt your level as I've never tried using them myself outside of the level I originally made to test them in. They shouldn't have created any problems as they don't have scripts or physics, which tend to be the main causes of corruption in a level. :?

My currently active projects:
Return to Jurassic Park: A Trespasser Mod - Forum or ModDB | Trespasser HD: Beach (Released!) / Jungle Road | TheIdiot's release thread

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:05 pm 
Parasaurus
Parasaurus

i just figured it out when using geom add to import a file called jpogstuff.tpm on to my level when i reload it it says level grf not found and there is emptyness when i load and also i need a level name that uses this assets because i import this model from other level it works

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:22 am 
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Sounds like you may be getting a little lost in basic Tres modding details. I suggest starting small and learning all the details each step of the way as you learn the ropes.