Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

Niall
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg
Antispam: No

Anne's Tattoo

Post by Niall »

Hey everyone, well. Not so much- my existence on this forum is irregular at best and seeing how my previous post revolved around the silly concept of a Trespasser Dreamcast port over a year ago then I guess none of you even know I exist.

Anyway.

Does anyone have a vector of Anne's tattoo?
Like, high quality drawings/texture of Anne's tattoo in it's various stages. My girlfriend is really into cosplay (dressing up as Anime characters mostly) and the idea of having her cosplay as Anne has crossed my mind recently. With the costume being ridiculously simple to create (A torn, muddy white tank top. Jeans. Bandages up left arm and tied back hair) all I need to do is draw Anne's tattoo onto her left breast with some eye/body pencils.

So can any of you lend me a helping hand with this?
I also own a original boxed copy of Trespasser so if I do decide to take some pictures of my Girlfriend as Anne I might try to set up some fake promotional imagery.
Have the game in the foreground, her in the background holding a weapon whilst covered in blood and debris with the tagline of:
"If the lush, tropical environments don't take your breath away. The wildlife will" dotted some where.

So could any of you lovely people assist me with some high quality vectors/drawings of Anne's Tattoo?
If not I can rely on screenshots. But I'd like to re-create the tattoo in as much detail as my limited art skills can provide.
Hilwo
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Re: Anne's Tattoo

Post by Hilwo »

Welcome back 8)

Here's some of its stages:

Image Image Image

Edit: Sounds like a very cool idea, by the way :) Good luck!
Niall
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Post by Niall »

Hilwo wrote:Welcome back 8)

Here's some of its stages:

Image Image Image

Edit: Sounds like a very cool idea, by the way :) Good luck!
You are amazing! Thanks man, hopefully I can convince her to take part in my idea and get the cosplay done by the end of the month- I'll post the pictures here of course ^_^
Hilwo
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Post by Hilwo »

You're welcome! You can use TresEd to select Anne and extract all textures (including Anne's shirt) if you need more of its stages :wink:
Nick3069
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Post by Nick3069 »

Cosplaying as Anne is going to be a challenge. How are you going to make your girlfriend's head, neck, legs, lower torso and left forearm invisible? :P
Click on Image
(Click on thumbnail for full size)
Seriously though, there isn't much to work with. All we know of her physically is that she's a white female with big breasts, wears a white tank top and a silver ring on her right ring finder, and has a heart tattoo on top of her left breast.

I believe one of the developers did describe what Anne was suppose to look like, but I don't remember where that article was.
You could also use Anne's concept art for reference:
Click on Image
(Click on thumbnail for full size)
JPController
Triceratops
Triceratops

Post by JPController »

Um, I'm not fluent in gibberish.
hppav
-=TresCom Forum Admin=-
-=TresCom Forum Admin=-

Post by hppav »

I'm guessing there was a spambot post that got deleted there somewhere, :lol: We're working on trying to find a better way to deal with them, seems our anti-spambot stuff has been cracked already.
Album 1 http://m.imgur.com/a/cRA26
Album 2 http://imgur.com/a/6tvKV
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom leaked and (few) official photos