Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Re: SilverKnight's Trespasser Remake: Source Engine

Post by Draconisaurus »

Hehe, I saw the JPDS crates being used in the Beach scenes, very nice ;) Though the textures were backwards...
And nice use of that fence! I believe hppav and I agreed that it should have been done with more opacity maps than polygons... but it seems to look good in an environment suited for high-poly.
TheKritter71
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by TheKritter71 »

Thanks, due to SilverKnight being busy on other stuff, we have not made any progress at all since last time we talked. However, I'm encouraged to continue without SilverKnight (though mapping skills are not really good). If anyone has a Steam or something, I'll be glad to friend them (but might unfriend them due to non social activity for a while (like a month)) I just want to note I'm on here every day looking at updates at other mods.
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Well, good luck to you. I do find it a bit humorous that the Beach gets made in other engines so much because it is the first level. It's really one of the least interesting levels of the entire game, if not the least, but is still fun to see since it's a Tres level. One of these days I want to see a pine forest from Tres in another engine, like PV or AS... Hmmmm come to think of it, we did see the Lab in one of the Far Cry games, so that's a plus. Oh and the Town was in there too. Still :yum: