Post by s13n1 »

Shes got a great rack too.
3insanity
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Antispam: No

Re: Trespasser Film

Post by 3insanity »

Hello Trescom I've got another update for you! After much debate about the shooting location for the Plantation house we have finally chosen our location. It's an old abandoned plantation house in Georgia. The house has lots of interesting features and is located in a very easy to shoot location. We're in the works of geting ahold of the owner and getting the ball rolling. Here is a link to the picture of the house.
http://vanishingsouthgeorgia.files.word ... .jpg?w=500

Hope things are going well with you guys! :mrgreen:
-Jon
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

That plantation house looks really cool... Anyway I guess this project was abandoned? :? And I'm a little disappointed that no one posted the Anne image we have here. I'm afraid I've lost track of it since I lost most of my files from back in the day.
Dr. Grant
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Post by Dr. Grant »

3insanity last post on this thread was on 10/2012, his last visit to the forum was on 11/2013; even though...

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:06 pm
viewtopic.php?p=102935#p102935
3insanity wrote:Thanks for the suggestion Scallenger, We are very excited at the prospect of using the music from the game, although when we ripped the music from the game Cd we found the music to be a very low quality compressed track that was meant for easy playback on the windows 98 system :cry: Hopefully soon well make contact with Bill Brown, lets hope he still has the higher quality recordings.
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=9842
http://trespassersoundtrack.trescom.org/
If you haven't already, you really should check the links above. :wink:

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:19 pm
viewtopic.php?p=104769#p104769
3insanity wrote:We're currently going though a few Talent agencies to find a proper looking Anne.
What about Minnie Driver? Why don't you consider to cast Minie Driver to play Anne? Ok, she's 44 years old now, but there's no reference or hint on Anne's age, since we do not see her face in game her appearence is not of that much importance and Anne's original voice would add a lot to the film! :)
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000378/

Draconisaurus wrote: I'm a little disappointed that no one posted the Anne image we have here. I'm afraid I've lost track of it since I lost most of my files from back in the day.
One could search the forum for "anne concept art"; there are more threads on it but I selected two:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8468
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8990
Since I'm at work and there are domains restriction here, I could not check if images and links are still up.

There are scans of that Next Generation magazine where that concept art came from also on s13n1 Trespassing flickr; despite being unable to acesse then here on my work I'm pretty sure they are up:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/trespassingpetrolia/
Tour Vehicle! XD

Image Image

3insanity
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Post by 3insanity »

Hey guys the reason I haven't posted any updates is because sadly I have nothing new to share. This project is very much alive and I can assure you that one day, hopefully soon, the film will be completed. The problem is we are all industry working professionals that have had very little free time to work on side projects. I can't remember the last day I had off and when we do find time off we end up spending it with friends and family. I'm sure all of you are aware film making is an insane industry with unjust, unfair and unrealistic work conditions and hours. I really wish we had more time to work on this project but doing a feature length film is just not something we are currently able to do. With that said we are discussing the possibility of doing a short film this summer set in the Jurassic Park world. I have no information to share on that but once I do I will share it here. Thanks again for the support and interest and please don't give up on this project, It's coming and I promise you it will be worth the wait.
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Post by Draconisaurus »

Good to know it's still alive! :o