What's your favorite gun or guns in Trespasser ?

Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

GameCollector
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

What's your favorite gun or guns in Trespasser ?

Post by GameCollector »

My favorite guns are Smith & Wesson model 40 (.38 special cal + P It has 6 rounds in game but in real life it has 5 rounds)(just found in the fourth level),SPAS 12 Franchi Shotgun 8 shells(12 gauge),Ingram Mac-10 Uzi .45 acp cal 45 rounds (atually it takes 30 rounds),Norinco Type 56 Chinese Kalashnikov (not russian) It takes 40 rounds but it takes 30 rounds in real.Beretta model 93R 9x19mm cal. 20 rounds (only burst fire mod in this game),Smith Wesson model 5906 (cut from the game and not found),Beretta 82-A1 .50BMG cal sniper rifle It takes 10 rounds,and Calico MP50 9x19mm 100 rounds(Actually it is called M950 with helical magazine).These are my favorite guns :)).
Dragonlord
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Re: What's your favorite gun or guns in Trespasser ?

Post by Dragonlord »

The gun from the smuggler plane. For Trespasser scales it's an infinite ammo weapon :P . In RL this would be my SIG PE 550. You want precision?... in your face!
Leader, Head Programmer: Epsylon | Drag[en]gine ( Wiki )
GameCollector
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Post by GameCollector »

Dragonlord wrote:The gun from the smuggler plane. For Trespasser scales it's an infinite ammo weapon :P . In RL this would be my SIG PE 550. You want precision?... in your face!
How precision ?
Hilwo
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Post by Hilwo »

Definitely the HK 91.
Dragonlord
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Post by Dragonlord »

GameCollector wrote:
Dragonlord wrote:The gun from the smuggler plane. For Trespasser scales it's an infinite ammo weapon :P . In RL this would be my SIG PE 550. You want precision?... in your face!
How precision ?
It's one of the most precise assault rifles if not the most precise one in the world. Swiss quality :D . Quoting from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIG_SG_550:
All rifles are test fired for accuracy and function prior to leaving the factory at the manufacturer's underground 300 m test range. Random new rifles out of production were tested of a machine rest. In a 24 single shot string starting with a cold weapon and using GP 90 ammunition, the 50% windage and elevation dispersion of any individual weapon must have been within an 11 cm (4.3 in) group at 300 m, the 50% windage and elevation dispersion must have averaged 7 cm (2.8 in).
German version contains better information:
Im Gegensatz zu den meisten Sturmgewehren arbeitet das SG 550 nicht mit einem Direkt-, sondern mit einem Druckpunktabzug, welcher das Präzisionschiessen begünstigt. Durch die geringen Fertigungstoleranzen, den geschmiedeten, kalt gehämmerten und gehärteten Lauf sowie der Gw-Pat-90-Munition zählt das SG 550 zu den präzisesten Sturmgewehren weltweit. Der schwere Lauf ist auch für das für ein Sturmgewehr relativ hohe Gewicht verantwortlich. Um überhaupt einen schweren Lauf einbauen zu können, hat man bei vielen Teilen Kunststoff verwendet, um das Gewicht wieder zu reduzieren. In der unterirdischen 300-m-Schiessanlage des Herstellers im schweizerischen Neuhausen am Rheinfall werden alle Gewehre, die das Werk verlassen, auf ihre Präzision getestet. Die Streukreise mit normaler Schweizer Armeemunition (Gw Pat 90) dürfen dabei in einer 10er-Serie einen Durchmesser von 11 cm nicht überschreiten, ansonsten muss das Gewehr nachbearbeitet werden. Entsprechend vermag prinzipiell jedes Sturmgewehr der Schweizer Armee diese Vorgabe zu erfüllen.
tatu
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
Antispam: No

Post by tatu »

Crates! 8)...

Mine is the M-14 I think.
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."
glitchhunter09
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by glitchhunter09 »

Beta Toxic Rifle. It's cheap and can be an effective Melee Weapon as most smaller dinos are killed by one hit with it. Thankfully, you can only get the Beta Toxic Rifle in the final in the Test Levels. In Beta 96 though, they're in several levels' Basements and there's two of them in the Beta 96 Ingen Town's Animal Control Room, though one of them will most likely get teleported to "Stegoland" if you grab the other one while using the Beta 96 exe. If you are, you could take another gun and shoot them out of the shelf. This should resolve the "Stegoland" issues. However, you probably don't need both due to the melee damage that they have.
awesome24712
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by awesome24712 »

My favorite is the awesome double-sided Battle Axe that isn't even in the game, of course!

I like the Calico MP50.
It's potental 1,000 head-shot damage cuts that T-Rex's Health by 33% :)
Check out the HL2 mod I'm helping with: Image
Visit my Steam! http://steamcommunity.com/id/awesome24712/
Visit my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/user/awesome24712

Post benchamrks:
1 [x] 2 [x] 4 [x] 8 [x] 16 [x] 32 [x] 64 [x] 128 [x] 256 [x] 512 [x] 1024 [ ] 2048 [ ] 4096 [ ] 9192 [ ]
GameCollector
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Post by GameCollector »

Dragonlord wrote:
GameCollector wrote:
How precision ?
It's one of the most precise assault rifles if not the most precise one in the world. Swiss quality :D . Quoting from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIG_SG_550:
All rifles are test fired for accuracy and function prior to leaving the factory at the manufacturer's underground 300 m test range. Random new rifles out of production were tested of a machine rest. In a 24 single shot string starting with a cold weapon and using GP 90 ammunition, the 50% windage and elevation dispersion of any individual weapon must have been within an 11 cm (4.3 in) group at 300 m, the 50% windage and elevation dispersion must have averaged 7 cm (2.8 in).
German version contains better information:
Im Gegensatz zu den meisten Sturmgewehren arbeitet das SG 550 nicht mit einem Direkt-, sondern mit einem Druckpunktabzug, welcher das Präzisionschiessen begünstigt. Durch die geringen Fertigungstoleranzen, den geschmiedeten, kalt gehämmerten und gehärteten Lauf sowie der Gw-Pat-90-Munition zählt das SG 550 zu den präzisesten Sturmgewehren weltweit. Der schwere Lauf ist auch für das für ein Sturmgewehr relativ hohe Gewicht verantwortlich. Um überhaupt einen schweren Lauf einbauen zu können, hat man bei vielen Teilen Kunststoff verwendet, um das Gewicht wieder zu reduzieren. In der unterirdischen 300-m-Schiessanlage des Herstellers im schweizerischen Neuhausen am Rheinfall werden alle Gewehre, die das Werk verlassen, auf ihre Präzision getestet. Die Streukreise mit normaler Schweizer Armeemunition (Gw Pat 90) dürfen dabei in einer 10er-Serie einen Durchmesser von 11 cm nicht überschreiten, ansonsten muss das Gewehr nachbearbeitet werden. Entsprechend vermag prinzipiell jedes Sturmgewehr der Schweizer Armee diese Vorgabe zu erfüllen.
I checked it and read all features of Switzerland made SG 550,but it hasn't taken place in Tresspasser I wish it could take place in Trespasser but at least H&K 91 resembles to it :),Despite having and using SG550 assault rifle is enjoyable in real life,it is accepted as an illegal in the public like other all smg's,rifles,machine guns etc...actually my aim isn't using heavy guns rather than learning their features,just I prefer interesting in handguns and smg's an maybe shotguns always.
GameCollector
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Post by GameCollector »

The gun from smugglerm plane you mean Norinco Type 56 Avtomat Kalashnikov with drum round :) yeah it's nice which is made in Chineese.
GameCollector
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Post by GameCollector »

GameCollector wrote:
The gun from smugglerm plane you mean Norinco Type 56 Avtomat Kalashnikov with drum round :) yeah it's nice which is made in Chineese.
To make all guns infinite you need to press TAB or F11 and write "woo" thus you can shoot at dinosaurs and especially T-Rex :D as much as you want.
LtSten
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

Post by LtSten »

Hey GameCollector, remember you can just edit your post rather than making three separate ones. ;)

I should look down the weapons list and pick out my favourite sometime... :P
Bringing TPA CRCs up the well, amongst other file format adventures.
Blender 3.0 TPM Plugin [Project GitHub]
Dragonlord
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Post by Dragonlord »

GameCollector wrote:I checked it and read all features of Switzerland made SG 550,but it hasn't taken place in Tresspasser I wish it could take place in Trespasser but at least H&K 91 resembles to it :),Despite having and using SG550 assault rifle is enjoyable in real life,it is accepted as an illegal in the public like other all smg's,rifles,machine guns etc...actually my aim isn't using heavy guns rather than learning their features,just I prefer interesting in handguns and smg's an maybe shotguns always.
Not in Switzerland :D . Nobody's going to even look at you if you have an SG550 holstered on your back while heading for the shooting range walking in the streets. That's normal around here. And if you like pistols more I've got also a SIG P210 (out of production nowadays). And again, accuracy is what Swiss arms are known for:
This construction feature contributes to the unusually high accuracy for which the SIG P210 is known. It ships with a 50-meter (54.7 yd) test target typically showing a group of five to ten shots in a cluster under 5 cm (2 in) in diameter.
With that one you can pick out the eye of a raptor on 50m if you have a calm hand.
enigma
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Post by enigma »

I like the tranquillizer, most unique weapons in the game, can finish off an raptor with a baseball bat, or simply put a gun to its head and get one shot or two.
TheXenomorph1
Parasaurus
Parasaurus

Post by TheXenomorph1 »

Toxin rifle. Can kill in one shot. Too bad its rare and has a slow rate of fire.
I am an AVP fan, but also a Jurassic Park fan.