Heavily updated Easter Eggs / 'Did you know?' section

Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

Hilwo
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Re: Heavily updated Easter Eggs / 'Did you know?' section

Post by Hilwo »

Is there anything people would like to see added? So far, this will be added in the near future:
- Ruger Redhawk on top of shed in Industrual Jungle
- Head in Testscene (glitchhunter)
glitchhunter09
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by glitchhunter09 »

I think there's some that are in the beta but were cut in the final. Can't think of them right off though. If there's any info I can think of when I resume my walk through of the beta I'll let you know. However, right now, I can't think of anything other than the head which you've mentioned already. I'm sure there's more stuff though.... Both in the final AND beta. Speaking of which, my walkthrough/ comparison of the beta is gonna be like the did you know section except the coordinates will be listed in the screenshots and I'll try to elaborate a little bit more on it if possible.
Hilwo
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Post by Hilwo »

You could always make a similar article but for the beta version if you like?
glitchhunter09
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by glitchhunter09 »

Well my article's probably gonna be a mix of the final version walk through we have on the site, and the did your know/Easter Egg section on the site. Though, due to how encyclopedic I am at times, it will probably be a little bit more technical or at least sound er..... well, smart. Both intelligent and er.... smartmouthed..... lol. The last one being only sometimes. I like to add a tiny bit of humor to my articles when I write them because that's kind of just how I am. Most of which is making fun of flaws. (you'll see me really talking about the many floating objects in the beta and how it's silly. Then of course there's the "Objects in the middle of the road" thing I'll address a little as well. lol,)
Hilwo
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Post by Hilwo »

Nice, looking forward to reading it.

Another one:
- Beta tranq rifles in TestScene night
glitchhunter09
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by glitchhunter09 »

Yeah. Maybe you should detail the Beta Tranquilizer and Toxic rifles' info. For instance, a single touch from the beta toxic rifle will cause severe damage which makes it a good melee weapon. You don't even have to swing it around while empty. Just making contact with a dinosaur with the gun itself causes severe damage. Good for conserving the gun's ammo.

Also, a number of levels have Toxic and Tranq rifles in their basements. Not sure if they work properly or not. I'd assume the one in JR does since it does in the beta. Though I can't be positive as it's been a while.
TheInformer
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Post by TheInformer »

I have an addition to the easter eggs for the InGen Lab section.

Once you get into the section that has the warehouses, you will find a small area towards the right with trees that has a stegosaur in it. The stegosaur will follow you like a puppy if you stay close to him, and he will follow you anywhere in the level! Usually, to do this you have to kill the T-Rex in the area though.

I've been able to get the steg to follow me through the gate and up the road to where you encounter a triceratops. The trike will attack the steg if it's near you and at the point the steg will start moving around like he wants to escape, yet he will stay with you, all the way to the buildings at the end if you lead him there.

Hilwo
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Post by Hilwo »

If you'd stun the Rex near it, would it eventually follow the Steg all the way to the lab?
Or did the Rex have a different anchor than the Steg? I don't remember... Anyway, nice
find :) I have some other stuff to update the article with, too. But I'm a little low on
time right now, so I'll add this to my list.