Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

Sound Effects?

You may select 1 option

View results

3insanity
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Antispam: No

Re: Jurassic Time- A New Version, Again?

Post by 3insanity »

Hilwo wrote:Jurassic Time: Rampage Edition 8)
^ YES
scallenger
-=TresCom Website Manager=-

Post by scallenger »

With the new discovery of the Trespasser Original Hammond Script by Austin Grossman, I have already re-arranged dialogue to better match the story. The new lines of dialogue won't be in this particular version of Jurassic Time, however, they will (possibly) be included in a totally new version, here. Thoughts?

By the way, for the record, I honestly started this new version of Jurassic Time a little while before I even received the script by Grossman. It's actually just a real coincidence that he finally was able to retrieve it and send it to me. No joke! :D

And as a special Christmas present for those excited about this new version of Jurassic Time, here is one of the all-new bonus tracks that will be featured:

Petticoat Lane
scallenger

Post by scallenger »

Production has pretty much been a standstill due to hardships in life, and other interests kind of getting in the way. Hope to at least do some more on this in the next month or so.

Anyone here like the "Petticoat Lane" bonus track?
Blapeuh
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Post by Blapeuh »

I recently downloaded the 2.0 version of jurassic time. I put it on my ipod and listen often to it going to and from work. It's a great audio book, thank you for compiling it all.

How different would a new version be compared to the 2.0? Just a couple of line switches or a complete overhaul?

And to answer you question about the petticoat lane, (i presume you mean the part from the diskette?), i like that. The gritty sound and the non JP related personal endeavours of Hammond are a neat extra.
scallenger

Post by scallenger »

Glad you liked 2.0!

As for the new version, it's still hard to say right now. I've had life get in the way the past few months to put much thought into it. But I'm hoping this summer I can get back into it again. We'll see. :(

As for the "Petticoat Lane" track, I was actually talking about THIS track. It's just a little new bonus I made that will also be included in the new version whenever if gets made.

In fact, since the ETA on the new version is so up in the air now, I will now release a second bonus track I also intend to include:

Life Will Find A Way
SOCL
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg
Antispam: No

Post by SOCL »

Scallenger, your work is incredible with these tracks and the way you've managed to capture the true feeling of being John Hammond. Keep up the good work, and I sincerely hope that the troubles will pass. Cheers!
scallenger

Post by scallenger »

Thank you, kind sir! :) I'm actually really hoping to get going on this again now that my summer is opening up. I have a question for all of you though:

Sound effects? Yes... or no? (See Poll)