Are these all the easter eggs?

Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

TyrannoRicardo Rex
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Are these all the easter eggs?

Post by TyrannoRicardo Rex »

Are these all the easter eggs in the game?
Luke Skywalker, Han Solo and Chewbacca paints in the InGen Laboratories in Level 5.
Steven Speilberg Rock in Level 3.
The quote of Kathy from the begginig of The Lost World in the beach in Level 2 (Near the Plantation House).
The Black Monolith in Level 3 (I can't reach it, and I don't know if it really plays the Odyssey 2001 Theme).
The two easter eggs Levels (Test Scenes day and Night).

Are there any others?
Dr. Grant and my dear Dra. Sattler, Welcome to Jurassic Park (John Hammond JP)

And If we could just step aside, and trust in nature, Life will find a way (John Hammond TLW)
the ARK
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by the ARK »

That sounds right, but I don't think that the 2001 theme plays, as it would have to be in the Stream file, and it is not.
This is truly one of the most disappointing moments in gaming history. Gamers are being reduced to digging through the game's installed files to discover what was supposed to happen in the game they just bought.
TyrannoRicardo Rex
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

mmmm.... interesting, well it was a humor and i never knew if it was truth

And If we could just step aside, and trust in nature, Life will find a way (John Hammond TLW)
Remdul
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Remdul »

It doesn't play the 2001 theme song, but you will hear the humming from the movie when you touch the monolyth.

There was also another 'easter egg', but this could very well be a scripting bug: the plane's (IJ) propellors rotate in a weird way. I've also read you can make the aircraft fly when shooting at the bottom of it (but haven't tried it myself).

The star/rock thing at Hammonds place; actually more a puzzle than an easter egg since you'll need to solve it to finish the level.

Actually, I think there are a bunch more, we just haven't found out about them. And don't forget there where also some easter eggs which could not be seen ingame, Brady's subtitle strings in the stream.tpa for example, and the 'Wyckoff-Mounier Psychological Device' in the town swp...
Someone should really make a site about these. :)

* oh, and let's not forget about the 'Ozymandias' thing in the summit level. 8)
TyrannoRicardo Rex
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

The star/rock thing at Hammonds place; actually more a puzzle than an easter egg since you'll need to solve it to finish the level.

Remdul

to which rock doyou refer to?

yeah I totally forgot about Ozymandias[/quote]

the ARK
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by the ARK »

The star map of the Big Dipper in the upstairs of Hammond's House. One of the stars is circled. In the backyard, stones are arranged like the big dipper. A passcard is by the rock which represents the circled star.
This is truly one of the most disappointing moments in gaming history. Gamers are being reduced to digging through the game's installed files to discover what was supposed to happen in the game they just bought.
TyrannoRicardo Rex
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

oh ok, you meanthe white card, that one i discover it by luck, but is good to know that