Walkthrough how to kill all 6 Tyrannosaurus Rex!!!!!!!

Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

TyrannoRicardo Rex
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Walkthrough how to kill all 6 Tyrannosaurus Rex!!!!!!!

Post by TyrannoRicardo Rex »

Hi this is my Walkthrough that i want to share with everybody, of how to kill all the Tyrannosaurus Rex 8) :

level 3) to kill thisT-Rex you must do this: luring him inside the canyon where you originally emerge from and then dropping the car on its head. It is not very difficult and if done correctly it can kill him in one hit. It would be, however, a good idea to have some guns around to finish it off. The trickiest part is the log which blocks the way but with a bit of patience you can push the T-Rex around so that he jumps over it and/or through it. level 4) to kill this T-Rexes you must do this: The two T-Rexes fighting, since they damage each other as they fight. When one of them dies, empty an AK-47 into the head of the other one. Usually, this is enough to kill him if he's already taken enough damage from the other Rex. level 5 part a) to kill the green T-Rex you must do this: Just gather all the guns in the area, but you must be careful, I recomend you to go to the bus and make the T-Rex chase you and in the bus start shooting himlevel 5 part b) to kill the brown T-Rex you must do this: Just gather all the guns in the area and put them in the warehouse nearest to T-Rex (he should remain in one place feasting on the stegosaur he just killed). Blast at him with all the guns you've got, discarding them as they run out of ammo and pick up new ones. You may have to chase him down as he weakens, but eventually he should go down. level 6) to kill this T-Rex (my favorite in the game) you must do this: you must take the toxic rifle util you see the T-Rex in the Mayan temple, shoot him with the three bullets the toxic rifle has and he'll die instantly.

and a little trick, to get out of the reach of the Tyrannosaurus Rex jaws, specially the Temple Guardian Tyrannosaurus Rex, cause is the biggest, crounch and they cannot harm you, maybe this wont work well with some of the Green Tyrannosaurus Rex, but it only had happend that to me twice with the Green Tyrannosaurus Rex of the level 3, cause is the smaller one.
Dr. Grant and my dear Dra. Sattler, Welcome to Jurassic Park (John Hammond JP)

And If we could just step aside, and trust in nature, Life will find a way (John Hammond TLW)
the ARK
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by the ARK »

Do you mean that ducking avoids being hurt by the T-Rexes altogether?
This is truly one of the most disappointing moments in gaming history. Gamers are being reduced to digging through the game's installed files to discover what was supposed to happen in the game they just bought.
TyrannoRicardo Rex
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Yes, it works for me specially with the Temple Guardian Tyrannosaurus Rex which is the biggest one, it only have fail to me with Albertosaurus almost all the time and the Green Tyrannosaurus Rex of level 3, I Guess is the smaller one 8)

And If we could just step aside, and trust in nature, Life will find a way (John Hammond TLW)
TyrannoRicardo Rex
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

Mickey
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

green??

Post by Mickey »

Green t-rex????? :shock: 8)
TyrannoRicardo Rex
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

jajaja :lol: