"The InGen Incident"

Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

Troodon

"The InGen Incident"

Post by Troodon »

"It is remarkable that nearly every scientist in genetics research is also engaged in the commerce of biotechnology. There are no detached observers. Everybody has a stake."

--"The InGen Incident", Jurassic Park, page x
I often wonder if what's happening to this community is due to waning interest in Trespasser or to increased interest in certain obscure areas only. We may never find out. As I see it now, we are slowly but surely following in the path of InGen, the DWI Trespasser team, THSI, THSII, and TSOrd -- not to mention the dinosaur species themselves. Well, it's an exquisite "club" to be a member of, if that can be a consolation.

All the best to you all, Trespasser fans. ;)
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

I'm still around, though I'm waiting for someone else to create! Troodon, we're apart of Trespasser history, I still think that's kinda cool.

(Do the young folk still say 'cool' these days?)

8)
MikeTheRaptor
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
Antispam: No

Post by MikeTheRaptor »

(Nah, I think the new word for cool is "hot", not to be mistaken with "hott" a term for visually appealing women)

And yeah, I think being a part of Trespasser history is pretty cool, but only in our little tresspasser community. Some people might think of it as pathetic :?

Ahh, well. I wish people would show more interest, eh? It's been pretty quiet... could be because of school, work, life, but still! TresCom has to fit in there somewhere too, people!
Mickey
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

i agree

Post by Mickey »

I agree with you all I never but never leve this community!!! 8)
I love it! it is my life I will do everything to stay in the community if someday the community dies I hope not I will be hear I am certen that the community will never die because Trespasser is just a great game still better in certan ways than oparation genesis when I think of the history of trespasser it makes me fill good!!
well I will be hear for ever!!! :wink: