Help required...

Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

jeeman89

Help required...

Post by jeeman89 »

In the lab level, when you have to activate the super computer by perssing the buttons in the right order, in which order do you have to press them? I tried pressing them in the order whats on the backwall, but it doesnt work. Only the red and orange buttons are flashing... Help please!
the ARK
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by the ARK »

Check out the strategy guide at http://www.trescom.org
This is truly one of the most disappointing moments in gaming history. Gamers are being reduced to digging through the game's installed files to discover what was supposed to happen in the game they just bought.

Post by Guest »

I did, here what it says:
Now you need to reboot the super computer: CRAY. The code you need is on the back wall. Start hitting the colored buttons in the right order and then press the master switch.

And that it. I followed that and it didnt work.
Troodon

Post by Troodon »

It's somewhat tricky. Be careful not to select the same color multiple times or else you need to finish the sequence and restart from the beginning.
Christopher
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Post by Christopher »

On the side of the wall should be a piece of paper, which has the colours and their correct order on it.
Ah, there's nothing more exciting than science. You get all the fun of sitting still, being quiet, writing down numbers, paying attention... Science has it all." - Principal Skinner.

Post by Guest »

How can I know when the sequence ends?
Remdul
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Remdul »

The screens on the wall will show the InGen logo.

Note that yellow/orange and bright blue/dark blue look much the same. Just restart the puzzle and watch closely.

Maybe it's a good idea to to tweak the screen brightness in the graphics menu to see the difference in colors...

Good luck. :)