The funniest bloopers of Trespasser

Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

Trespasser42086
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

The funniest bloopers of Trespasser

Post by Trespasser42086 »

I'm going to tell you the funniest thing I have ever had happen to me on Trespasser. Feel free to enter your funniest moments on Trespasser so that if we can, everyone else can experience it too.

I was playing the town level a long time ago and I forgot about the raptor that appears behind you at the restraunt near the main Labratory. It popped up and scared my pants off. so I froze him as quick as I could. I got real mad and started to scoaled (curse) the raptor. I didn't have a weapon on me, so I picked up a really long metal thing that you get by the downed water tower (the railings on the soloon do the same thing) I raised it above my head and wacked the SOB(pardon language). Ironically the raptor disapeared into nothingness leaving a puddle of blood. I looked around and couldn't find it. I stopped spinning and questioned where did he go?! at that very moment he hit the earth right infront of me and bounced a little. After that I laughed hysterically and did it again and again and again. (I just haven't done it with moving dinos as I can't see them when I swing down from out of view.)

now you try it and tell me what you think... pretty funny eh? this physics engine is SWEET! too bad other games lack its sence of fun that the physics engine adds.
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

Yea, I actually investigated this area with TresEd some time ago; seems they (the level editors/designers), messed up on the trigger.

Was it corrected with the patch?
Trespasser42086
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Post by Trespasser42086 »

I installed the small patch before the time that I tried this out. I have the last retail version that They put on the shelves so I don't know, does the last retail version they put out already have the full retail patch? if it does that answers your question to wether or not the patch influences this effect.