View the Trespasser Vivo Movie OFFLINE!

Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

scallenger
-=TresCom Website Manager=-

View the Trespasser Vivo Movie OFFLINE!

Post by scallenger »

Finally! A way to view the Trespasser Vivo Movie file from Remdul's site (Which features the game in an early beta stage, with some clips of the lost Pine Valley level and other lost wonders) without any complications of certain programs to download, or the need
to even be online to view it!

Before, you would've had to view this great movie file in an online site, with no way to view it offline. Also, some people had a hard time to view the file in the first place, having difficulty downloading certain files that they needed, and inability to find them.
Now the complications are over, thanks to a nifty program I found called "VivoOffline". The program is stand-alone, and does not require you to download any other extra files (At least I didn't have to, and I have an old computer).

I have uploaded a zipped file that includes the Trespasser VIVO Movie along with the "VivoOffline" program to view it. If you don't have a utility to extract zip files, go to: http://www.winzip.com

All together, the zipped package is about 4mb in size. Click on the link below to download. Hope you enjoy, and no, I did not make the "VivoOffline" program, a friend sent it to me.

http://diehard.ath.cx/~scallenger/Trespasser%20VIVO.zip
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

Pretty neat, Scal. I particularly like that clip since it showcases P.V.
MikeTheRaptor
Antispam: No

Post by MikeTheRaptor »

Very cool, watching that movie on the website was annoying!