Support of Levels

Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

the ARK
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Support of Levels

Post by the ARK »

I'm sure this issue has been raised before, but here it is again.
I am very dissapointed in the attention given to new levels. There is almost none. How do we expect people to continue to make levels when we give no sign that a level has been played?
This is truly one of the most disappointing moments in gaming history. Gamers are being reduced to digging through the game's installed files to discover what was supposed to happen in the game they just bought.
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

Well, I won't argue with you here, Ark. More feedback, from those who have played fan levels would certainly be appreciated, both by the level designers and the community as a whole. Regardless of the strides we've made though, this community has never been overly vocal.

The gist of it is, only a small percentage of those who play these levels ever offer any opinions...
Mickey
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

i like them all

Post by Mickey »

i liked them all !!!! :wink:
Markosaur
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by Markosaur »

Me too,
I really liked the TresCom ops level.
BUt i think it would improve all future levels if one could make the raptors able to go inside and also make em jump. perhaps even add new weapons to the levels too, And it would be cool to see some compy's on the levels LOL!
Oooh ahhh thats how it starts, and then later there's running and screaming
- Ian Malcom: The Lost World
madppiper
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-

Post by madppiper »

yeah, you are right mate. I have been wondering about that myself for a while now.

It seems as if everybody like to play the fan-made levels (The TresCom Ops level has been downloaded over 500 times!) but the feedback is really really really really low!

If it goes on like that, then it may hurt the comunity, because people might stop working on new ones...

I am currently thinking about a comment system in the TresCom - Levels section, so that people can easily give some feedback without having to join the community...
Mickey
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

good idea

Post by Mickey »

good idea madppiper that would be good :wink: