Just a little thought...

Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

Christopher
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Just a little thought...

Post by Christopher »

I think everyone remembers this picture from a few months ago at the old board?

Well, as I was downloading a whol bunch of Trespasser music from
http://www.trespassercity.co.uk
I noticed that the name of one of the tracks was called "Flash Point"

Now, perhaps its just me, but I can't remember that song from anywhere in the game (if anyone can confirm this).

In the pic, it looks pretty overcast, so it could be during a storm. And, by looking at how high the tower is and by the metal antennas, a little thought that came to me was that in the game, there might be an area where it is storming, and then you go up the hill until you see the tower, and then it gets hit by lightning. Then as you go to explore it a bit more, the song plays.

Well, that is just a small thought I had.

Well, what do you guys think?
Ah, there's nothing more exciting than science. You get all the fun of sitting still, being quiet, writing down numbers, paying attention... Science has it all." - Principal Skinner.
Troodon

Post by Troodon »

That's an intriguing pic. I wonder it was supposed to be in PV; when you look closer at Remdul's location map you can see areas where there is "something" but the image he extracted from the swp is too low res to make a correct guess.
Christopher
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Post by Christopher »

Yeah, remdul has it in his pics section at his Pine Valley site.
Ah, there's nothing more exciting than science. You get all the fun of sitting still, being quiet, writing down numbers, paying attention... Science has it all." - Principal Skinner.