back @ Tres

Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

Hilwo
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

back @ Tres

Post by Hilwo »

Wow it must have been at least 6 months since I last played Tres seriously... I cannot seem to stay away from it any longer :D One of the things I love so much is the exploring... I always hope I find something new everytime but it never happens anymore... I also love to have to scavenge for weapons... I'm just about to leave Burroughs now...

Anyway, I can't wait to play the new TC level in which we will finally really have the feeling of being on an island...
Tomi
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

Post by Tomi »

Yeah, well thats the reason why I don´t play Tres anymore. I know it too darn well, know all the voice overs, places where all the weapons are, what to do next, where to go... I simply can´t find anything new from it anymore. Things were a little different back in the 1998. Oh, boy was I happy then when I played Trespasser for the fist time.

Somebody please clean my memory :D

-Tomi
Hilwo
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

re

Post by Hilwo »

You should put it away for as long as you can :D about a year or longer... Yes you will still know where all the dino's and stuff are but you'll have a lot of fun to play it again :D
Hilwo
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

re

Post by Hilwo »

@Tomi: Don't mean to get off-topic, but the best music comes from within Finland, you should be fuckin' proud of it ;)
Dapper Dan
-=TresCom Elder=-
-=TresCom Elder=-

Post by Dapper Dan »

When I got too familiar with Tres, I started looking for ways outside the game area, to and explore the terain there. I think I've found a way outside of the barriers in all levels except one. The neatest place I found to explore was always outside of the jungle road. Any of y'all looked for ways to do that or am I the only one?
"I have discovered an ancient tribe of those who still hold a candle for this dead, and forgotten Videonic Gamen... the Forgotten people."
Asjad
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Antispam: No

Post by Asjad »

when i played tres for the first time............i was more interested "in the hunt for dinosaurs".........i always use to go those card board cut out trees thinking maybe thats a forest where i might find something..........i did this in the beach level......got away from the main land in to a place with nothing but land ahead :lol: