Soundtrack?

Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

Soundtrack?

Post by Guest »

I must know if there is any way to get all the music featured in Trespasser, so if someone has a website with the tracks downloadable, or you know other methods, please tell me! thanks!
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

TrespasserCity has most of the tracks up for download, but I believe that the site is down at the moment. Go to TresCom, utilties section. You can either try Tsord's audio editor (though I've never had any luck with it) or another program called 'tpahack' which I find works. Right click on stream.tpa file, choose open with, search out program tpahack, click open. Follow the screen instructions after that --
don vercetti
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Post by don vercetti »

Some of the sound-files need a special codec.. How the ---- do I install it.. Or can I play those files without it?

How?

//Don
Christopher
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Post by Christopher »

Patience my son...

If they need a codec, simply stick *enter codec name here* into a google search. Simply download and install it.

Personally, I just downloaded all the songs from TrespasserCity, and never bothered with the hacking program.
Ah, there's nothing more exciting than science. You get all the fun of sitting still, being quiet, writing down numbers, paying attention... Science has it all." - Principal Skinner.
don vercetti
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Post by don vercetti »

Yea... But they are poor quality on TresCity..

I don't know the name of the codec... Media Player just says "Searching for audio codec". "Search failed"..

//Don
Remdul
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Remdul »

You can try converting them with CoolEdit 2000 Trial (but the trial doesn't allow you to save it, but you can try copying it pasting it to other software (soundrec32 in win98 for example).

There probably are a bunch of other applications that allow you to convert the wavs, search google...
don vercetti
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Post by don vercetti »

Explain more....

//Don