Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

Mission Pack, is a catchy phrase....
Troodon

Post by Troodon »

Madppiper has kindly allowed us to have two new forums for the development of the Hunter Camp MPack. Check them out in the "Jurassic Park Fan Force" section on the main Forums page.

The first forum, "Hunter Camp Task Force", is for the exclusive use of the HC MPack developers (so far: MikeTheRaptor, Rexy40, Tomi, and the ARK); also, all TresCom Ops members are invited to this forum. The second one, "Hunter Camp: General", is open to all the fans who wish to contribute ideas and comments to this new mission pack.

See you there!
the ARK
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by the ARK »

:oops: On a related note, I am unable to log in to the Task Force Forum :oops: at the moment because 'the ARK' has 2 spaces in between. There is another ARK with 1 space which is unused because I entered a fake e-mail on it before I knew that it needed an authentic e-mail to log in and the ARK with one space is probably authorized to log in. I hate to bother people but that's my situation. :oops:
This is truly one of the most disappointing moments in gaming history. Gamers are being reduced to digging through the game's installed files to discover what was supposed to happen in the game they just bought.
Troodon

Post by Troodon »

the ARK, I'll ask madppiper about this and hopefully he'll find a fix. Hang on. :)
the ARK
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by the ARK »

Thank you :D
This is truly one of the most disappointing moments in gaming history. Gamers are being reduced to digging through the game's installed files to discover what was supposed to happen in the game they just bought.