P45 Pistol in Trespasser???

Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

P45 Pistol in Trespasser???

Post by Guest »

Um, hello.

I noticed on the Trescom "Weapons" page that there is supposed to be a P45 pistol in the game. Really? I've had this game forever and I've never found it! Where do you find it?
madppiper
-=TresCom Website Manager=-

Post by madppiper »

if you check our walkthrough, then you should notice, that there is a list of all the objects you can find in a level on each page... :)

Post by Guest »

I know... it's supposed to be in level two... but where? Level two is huge! I would have no idea where to look (I've looked at all the walkthroughs I can find, and none mention where to find it). Can't somone just spoil the fun for me?
madppiper

Post by madppiper »

probably not. I'd go look for it in TresEd if I were you. I think that the search engine in the newest version should do the trick :)

Post by Guest »

I found it... stupid thing is broken! Looks like they only finished the model, or something. It doesn't work at long range, and has no sound.... and Anne doesn't say anything when you pick it up.

Oh well... looks good. Any plans to fix it?
madppiper

Post by madppiper »

uhm , you could easily make it work , by editing the T-Scripts. If yI were you, then I would simply copy the ones from an existing/ working gun and modify it...

well, why don't you register? I bet that many mroe will be capable of helping you arround here