Tamed Raptor!!

Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

chironex

Tamed Raptor!!

Post by chironex »

I have once encountered a raptor that would not attack me at all on the test scene level day version. He just followed me around the entire level. Has anyone else encountered this I think it may have been a glitch.
Wajas
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
Antispam: No

Post by Wajas »

Nope it's not a glitch, just the raptor's AI is set to 'love' Anne so it doesn't harm her and just follows her around...

Post by Guest »

it has something to do with "sniff" A.I. right? if you listen carefully you can hear him sniff all the time when he's close
madppiper

Post by madppiper »

uhm. I don't think that sniffing and loving anne is connected to each other. But ou are right though. The raptor is sniffing. Another parameter which has never been used in the retail game. (it is however in our beta level...)
Christopher
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Post by Christopher »

It is?

Which Raptor only sniffs at you???
Ah, there's nothing more exciting than science. You get all the fun of sitting still, being quiet, writing down numbers, paying attention... Science has it all." - Principal Skinner.
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

None of the raptors are set to sniff, Chris (they're too easily killed when adding this script), though the T-Rex does 'Sniff'. That's what MP meant.

;)