First post

Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

Chasw94
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

First post

Post by Chasw94 »

I seem to be having some visual issues while running trespasser on my windows 10 pc. I get these white flashes all over the screen and when I open the video options the entire screen turns purple. does anyone know any fix to this issue. thanks in advance.
machf
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Re: First post

Post by machf »

Welcome to the Asylum. Once inside, there's no way out anymore. :wink:

That usually happens when a PC is too fast (Trespasser is over 20 years old, after all). Have you installed CE?
Visit The Carnivores Saga - a forum devoted to modding Action Forms' Carnivores, Carnivores 2 and Carnivores: Ice Age games
Tres WIP: updated T-Script Reference and File Formats documents
Sound name listings for the Demo (build 117), Retail (build 116), Beta 103, Beta 99, Beta 97, Beta 96, Build 55, PC Gamer Alpha (build 32) and E3 1998 Alpha (build 22) TPA files
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

Welcome, to Trespassic World. :statue:

Trespasser CE has its own thread, IIRC the latest version is in the first post of that thread. It fixes many issues.

Couple things - when installing Trespasser, it's a very good idea to, instead of installing from the CD, copy the contents of the CD into their own new folder, then install from there without the CD in the drive. It makes lots of things go much smoother. If you've already installed from the CD, I recommend uninstalling and reinstalling from the separate folder.
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Post by TheIdiot »

Welcome to the hotel Trespassica - you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave. :P

Can you post a screenshot of the problem? I've never heard of white flashes on the screen.