My first year anniversary at TresCom

Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

Mof1234567890
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

My first year anniversary at TresCom

Post by Mof1234567890 »

So yeah, it’s been a while since I posted here. Was kinda busy. But still today is my one year anniversary at this forum and I like to thank ALL of TresCom active members, who also helped me with some advices or just discussed with me in the topics that I created over the whole year. It was super fun and interesting, you know, to find such great and responsive community. It’s hard nowadays, but you guys just nailed it! Seeing how you love Trespasser, as much as I love this game, is just super cool. And after Trespasser 20th anniversary community are still here. This actually inspired me to create my custom map-mod on Fallout 4 “Site C” and paying homages to Trespasser, the movie (The Lost World) and the original book. I also started to modifying Pine Valley map using TresEd (that was packaged in Trespasser Millennium), maybe one day I will even finish it. And that became possible because community members inspired me to create and be creative. And for that I thank you again :)

Don’t consider it as a spam, I just wanted to be heard on this matter and tell that TresCom is the one of the best communities I ever been member of. Probably even better than just Jurassic Park fandom fans (not Trespasser), but still. Thank you, guys.

“Spared no expense”
I believe I've spent enough time in the company of death
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Re: My first year anniversary at TresCom

Post by Rebel »

1 year, eh? That's pretty cool especially when new members post a few times then disappear. Hell, some of us
have been around since the game came out, we're ancient! I do find it astounding as to how fast the years go by
though. Anyways, it's good to hear that the community holds meaning for you. ;)
Rebel
-=TresCom Developer=-
-=TresCom Developer=-

Post by Rebel »

1 year, eh? That's pretty cool especially when new members post a few times then disappear. Hell, some of us
have been around since the game came out, we're ancient! I do find it astounding as to how fast the years go by
though. Anyways, it's good to hear that the community holds meaning for you. ;)
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

Glad ya like the place. Do stick around if you can - we're still kickin' and making stuff. Could you post screens of your Fallout 4 mod?
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Post by TheIdiot »

Glad to hear it! I'm right there with you - this is probably the best online community I've ever seen, both friendlieness-wise as well as JP-wise. :D

Coincidentally, this is actually my 10th year using TresCom (though I signed up later)...the time really does fly, doesn't it?