Favorite Trespasser Let's Play?

Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

ClassicGamer81
Dinosaur egg
Dinosaur egg

Favorite Trespasser Let's Play?

Post by ClassicGamer81 »

What's you're favorite 'Let's Play', when you feel more in a watching mood than a playing mood? There are so many great ones, but I've narrowed mine down to these two...they just complement each other so well...

Klayton Fioriti - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpXx63vAv2o

Research Indicates - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6A3SaR ... 51EB882B48
tatu
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
Antispam: No

Re: Favorite Trespasser Let's Play?

Post by tatu »

I like both of these. I really enjoy Klayton's playthroughs as you really feel like it is his first time and his knowledge about Jurassic Park overall.
My only issue with both is that both these walkthroughs have several errors when they give facts about Trespasser, where some stuff is talked about like facts and not theories or anything :P
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."
TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Post by TheIdiot »

I'm super picky when it comes to commentators as I find too many of them to appear phony. That being said, Research Indicates did a great job with a level of professionalism, though as tatu said he got a few facts wrong, which is to be expected, really, considering all of the versions of the game and other little details we've discovered since. Nonetheless his was one of the only playhthroughs I've watched all the way (the other being ShadeFyre's). And, of course, as I've mentioned before, I find ShadeFyre's vidoes of the original game and some of our custom levels very good as well. His casual style is really relatable, and as far as I know, he's the only one to have footage of a large number of custom levels.

I once tried to do a (very casual and somewhat sarcastic but still informative, especially since I was bringing up all sorts of little details you have to have done a lot of TresEd-ing to know) playthrough of Tres, got as far as IT, and gave up because of all the fiddlieness that comes with the recording process despite having recorded half the game. By that point I already had 40GB of 1080p video and 3 hours of audio to edit, and it was 5AM. :sick: Maybe one day I'll give it another go as I was having fun playing...I just really dislike the editing process, and then the Youtube upload would have taken something like 8 hours.
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

Also a fan of Klayton's. His perspective was great to see experiencing Trespasser as he did.