Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

tatu
-=TresCom Website Manager=-
Antispam: No

Trespasser Trivia

Post by tatu »

I thought I would start a topic where we could post random Trespasser Trivia we discover or know. It doesn't have to be anything huge but just random fact that would fit in its own topic. To start:

I was looking through the documents we got years ago and found that Anne's script was created on 1997-10-27 by "Valued Gateway 2000 Customer". The Gateway 2000 was a computer sold at that time which mean this might be what the devs worked on. Here is a commercial of it from 1997:

Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer

Re: Trespasser Trivia

Post by Draconisaurus »

Fascinating! A computer that comes with a printer. Funny the "only" price and it's very expensive even today XD
tatu

Re: Trespasser Trivia

Post by tatu »

From what I understand the price is that high because you get a printer and everything else with it. It is a package, so you get monitor and everything as well. But for being a budget, it is expensive. But computers were back then. I remember when computers cost at like 1000 Euro and they were not even the latest :P
Active project: Trespasser: Isla Sorna
BE-PH1: Released
PH2-IT: Pre-released
PL-SUM: In production

"...there used to be more benches, but InGen's workers removed them during the evacuation in the name of framerate."