Harold Greenwood in fact is…Dodgson?

Discuss the game Trespasser here!

Moderators: TresCom Support Team, TresCom Board Managers

TheIdiot
T-Rex
T-Rex

Re: Harold Greenwood in fact is…Dodgson?

Post by TheIdiot »

Second Illiteration wrote:The mosasaur leaping out and eating people constantly is dumb to me. A cool animal, but I wish it wasn't in this movie, at least not in the way I've seen it
It wouldn't be so bad if they left it limited to one scene, but this thing is everywhere. I get it - they introduced the fact that it can jump high out of the water when it ate the shark in the show, then it jumped up and ate the Incredible Rex at the end of the movie. Okay, fine...stupid, but at least they set it up. At this point, it's pretty much become a convinence when they need someone to be killed in a dramatic manner, and they want the audience to go "ooh, aah". Eventually it's going to become like the shark from Jaws if they keep this up.
glitchhunter09
Pteranodon
Pteranodon

Post by glitchhunter09 »

tatu wrote:
Mof1234567890 wrote:Yep, I was talking about that quote that Hammond sad about Sullivan still missing. And yes, he was in missing InGen hunters list. Also I know about the skeleton with AK near the crashed helicopter, but this is definilty not Sullivan. Maybe pilot, or he was a random guy and not from the helicopter.
I would say random guy, mainly because of the InGen crate with the remains. However, I would say it is the pilot cause it makes most sense and the InGen crate is only there to populate the area. We do know that area of the level used to be a lake before they changed it so who knows where they planned to have one.
As a note: Both 96/97 and the E3 build of IJ got remains of the crashed helicopter music at the location of the monolit in retail, but the helicopter was first placed, as we know it in the PCGamer build in the lake area.
Personally, given the unordered nature of some of the things hammond says internally, it's possible some of those lines were intended for other levels as well. One of them even plays in the raptor nest area in the E3 and PCgamer prototypes in PV; Which considering the unfortunate encounter the Hunters had with the raptors in the movie, makes sense and the plains were intended the previous level, so...yeah...

I guess I could always ask Seamus if he remembers or not, but it was such a long time ago, that he might not.
Draconisaurus
T-Rex Killer
T-Rex Killer
Antispam: No

Post by Draconisaurus »

Hard to say for certain. The Walkthrough splashes Hammond quotes around amids the Anne voiceovers. Probably the writer (who Scall got in contact with) wrote it up first in some sort of chronological order, then maybe figured what part of the game different references would go in, then the devs arranged the voiceovers by narration mode as described in a document we have.